Vainglory Forums

To: Players on loosing streak

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by nporaMep » May 11, 2015 7:59am | Report
You need to really dominate your tier to move fast. I mean you must do at least 3-0 and then 3-0 again and then 3-0 again to move one subrank (from bronze to silver, or silver to gold, or gold to next tier). If you are doing 2-1 then it already indicates that you are near your real skill tier, you'll slowly move up to where you'll be getting close to 1-1 ratio, but slowly.

nporaMep
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blest » May 12, 2015 12:50am | Report
today had been stupid. Been playing cp krul and reckon but my teams have sucked at staying alive and then got long count down and lost. When was about to win with 1 more push

Blest
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chaos » May 12, 2015 5:06am | Report
Quit VG lol

Chaos
Quote | PM | +Rep by IronChef » May 13, 2015 8:45am | Report
Hmmm. So my losing streak is nothing new in VG. I am still quite sure that there is no way that I should be getting paired with some of these teammates that I have been recently.
I will take a previous posters advice and take this opportunity to start learning more heroes. Now that I have been kicked down a couple levels. I thought it was maybe a change with the last update. Matchmaking seemed great before and now not so much

IronChef
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved