Vainglory Forums

Unskilled teammates / lousy opponents

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » September 19, 2016 7:35am | Report
No, it's really not. because you don't even earn cards just for the people you are playing. You randomly earn cards. I'm pretty sure we both play the same game, so I'm not sure why this is so difficult. I unlocked all three of Skye's skins without using ICE. I'm not very good with her. I just really like her T3 skin. Doesn't mean I'm a bad *** with Skye. There is literally no statistical correlation to how you earn cards, what skins you have, and how good you are with the character you have skins for. None. You are just making the assumption that people only craft skins of characters they use a lot, which right or wrong, doesn't increase the "odds" of someone being good.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by abnin » September 23, 2016 9:02am | Report
Jaggy wrote:

It's just that I find that my opponents are too easy , and that really makes the game boring . It is even worse when you get unskilled teammates , which don't know how to place scout traps and do combos on heroes , the most important is knowing how to last hit in lane . Only just now I played ringo ( I don't have skin ) against a tier 3 ringo enemy in a ranked match . When I saw that in the loading screen , I thought he might be a skilled ringo player , but in game , he is just ..really I don't know how to say it . Here I am doing auto attach resets and things like that and the enemy is just auto attacking away , having like 20 CS in about 7 minutes in to the game. Is there a way developers can make my Elo higher ? It is just boring playing with unskilled enemies , and makes the game too easy.

write a letter and ask the dev to bump your ELO because it's too easy for you. What tier are you at right now? I assume you have perfect CS in lane all the time? lol

abnin

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved