Vainglory Forums

Unskilled teammates / lousy opponents

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jaggy » September 17, 2016 6:22am | Report
It's just that I find that my opponents are too easy , and that really makes the game boring . It is even worse when you get unskilled teammates , which don't know how to place scout traps and do combos on heroes , the most important is knowing how to last hit in lane . Only just now I played ringo ( I don't have skin ) against a tier 3 ringo enemy in a ranked match . When I saw that in the loading screen , I thought he might be a skilled ringo player , but in game , he is just ..really I don't know how to say it . Here I am doing auto attach resets and things like that and the enemy is just auto attacking away , having like 20 CS in about 7 minutes in to the game. Is there a way developers can make my Elo higher ? It is just boring playing with unskilled enemies , and makes the game too easy.

Jaggy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jaggy » September 17, 2016 6:24am | Report
I just want to get a challenge when playing ranked.

Jaggy
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » September 17, 2016 10:47am | Report
If you feel like your opponents are too easy, then just keep playing ranked and matches will progressively get harder and more challenging. Just keep on playing until you reach a higher rank. If you don't feel like waiting, you can play against the bots on hard mode too. I would also advise taking a break from ranked every now and then to relax and have fun by playing Battle Royale if you want.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » September 17, 2016 10:50am | Report
Stop assuming skins have anything to do with skill. In no way shape or form do skins indicate skill. It indicates they paid money to collected cards. Skins have absolutely zero to do with skill level.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » September 18, 2016 2:01pm | Report
BLG3RNT wrote:

Stop assuming skins have anything to do with skill. In no way shape or form do skins indicate skill. It indicates they paid money to collected cards. Skins have absolutely zero to do with skill level.

No skins normally mean they are better players then those with no skins

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » September 18, 2016 5:19pm | Report
When was the last time you earned a skin for increasing your skill tier? Especially now when all skins are for sale it means nothing. Doesn't mean anything other than they've collected cards or paid money.
IGN: BLG3RNT
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by P0m3granat3 » September 18, 2016 6:45pm | Report
BLG3RNT wrote:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! I play against a team of Summer Party Krul, Tier 3 Ringo, and Tier 3 Ardan and guess what THEY SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We beat them with no skins on our team - including a skinless Skaarf! Considering you get his skin out of the tutorial... well...
~P0m3granat3
ID: FoxtailTaka
Main: Flicker
Active Time: 4-8pm
Tier: currently tier 5 gold. Almost 6. And im lvl 29.
I have mained flicker for since he came out. I can play him support best, but excel at jungle as well I can play lane with flick ok, but only cp whereas i can do cp or wp for jungle.

P0m3granat3
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by VainAddict » September 18, 2016 9:43pm | Report
Actually, If you see someone who doesnt have a Skaarf skin, they are usually the OG players. I started Vainglory when it first came out, and they didn't give you the skin. They didn't even have skins back then. That is why some people do not have Skaarf skins. I purposely don't try to obtain Skaarf skins so people know I am a OG player.

VainAddict
Quote | PM | +Rep by Monsterjake » September 19, 2016 6:05am | Report
I think the SEMC kind of made it more a challenge to know who is OG and who is not. Before they had the big skin sales and tons of iceboxes in the shops you could clearly tell who was OG - the people who had decent skins. Now it's almost impossible to tell what skill they are based on skins which kinda sucks if you ask me.

Playing against easy opponents happens less and less by the time you get to credible threat+ which is how I easily got to credible threat and the hotness. Keep playing/winning and eventually you will make the higher tiers and have a lot more fun with the game. Good Luck!!
IGN: Monsterjake
Region: North America
Mains: Can pretty much play anyone you give me, or can at least hold his own with them
Let's provoke a team fight!

Monsterjake
<Editor>
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » September 19, 2016 6:10am | Report
BLG3RNT wrote:

When was the last time you earned a skin for increasing your skill tier? Especially now when all skins are for sale it means nothing. Doesn't mean anything other than they've collected cards or paid money.

If someone has a tier three skin, it means that they paid money, or took months (used to, now it's easier) to get the cards.

It's like skins in csgo, or league, if you have them, odds are your good with the character your playing

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved