Vainglory Forums

Update 2.0: The favorites and the not so favorites

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Monsterjake » December 14, 2016 6:09am | Report
With update 2.0 out today I would like to ask all of you guys what your favorite and least favorite additions to this update are.

My personal favorite has to be either Idris or bringing back the winter map skin.
My least favorite part is the app icon change just because I think that the old icon was simple enough and it had the vainglory logo on it.

What is your guys' favorites?
IGN: Monsterjake
Region: North America
Mains: Can pretty much play anyone you give me, or can at least hold his own with them
Let's provoke a team fight!

Monsterjake
<Editor>
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EvilMonkey5 » December 14, 2016 11:01am | Report
I hate the new icon it is terrible in my opinion. I do love the new champion but I'm happy about the new items.

EvilMonkey5
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » December 14, 2016 11:51am | Report
I wish I could carry more potions. Other than that, everything seems to be pretty cool
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » December 14, 2016 2:55pm | Report
The new items are a bit op... I just played a game using the new item, echo, and it's just way too op.
The new map is really cool.

But what's with the icon???

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » December 14, 2016 9:04pm | Report
Haven't played Idris yet, so I can't comment on him :(

The new items are probably my favorite. They bring a lot of diversity to the game & I find them to be pretty well balanced. Surprisingly I haven't seen much echo use yet, but I did really well with it while playing crystal joule (that ultimate lol)

The guild search is a cool concept, but I can't find any open guilds where the majority of players are closer to my tier, so that was a letdown

Like the rest of you, I don't get the icon... it's not even a character that we have in the game lol. That's probably my only negative
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SilverBeard » December 22, 2016 6:16pm | Report
LilWolfPup wrote:

The new items are a bit op... I just played a game using the new item, echo, and it's just way too op.
The new map is really cool.

But what's with the icon???

try and use echo on joule,dime

SilverBeard
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by soonami » December 23, 2016 9:39pm | Report
Crystal miner is one of the worst things in this update. It just does too much damage.

soonami
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » December 31, 2016 11:20am | Report
SilverBeard wrote:

try and use echo on joule,dime

I like using echo, but I hate playing against it. You know what I mean?

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 354RRR » January 8, 2017 1:58am | Report
Idris is shaping up to be pretty cool (although at least in my lower tier he doesn't seem to be very effective), and I do like the new items. Can't wait to figure out some nice ways to use them.
I don't really like the change to jungle shop though. When I play in lane, if I don't get a kill in the first 4 minutes, I can't really shop, and it's not that fun when their Level 6 Glaive with a Sorrowblade at 4 minutes comes and casually 2-shots me. There's not much to do in the jungle other than farm nowadays... kinda feels bad. But I'm sure SEMC will get to it.

354RRR
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by TheOnlyFish » January 8, 2017 12:58pm | Report
Idris is okay. The new items seem king of useless, except for echo. The crystal miner was a crazy move, it makes the jungle less important, it makes it hard to have team fights in the jungle, and it slows down the early game. The 4 minute shop also slows the game down and removing potions was kinda weird. It sometimes initiates a team fight early in the lane, but usually the roam just comes up.
IGN: TheOnlyFish
Region: North America
Team: DesTiny [DEST]
Guild: [MLG]
Favorite: Glaive/Koshka

TheOnlyFish

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved