Vainglory Forums

What characters work well with eachother

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by my name is irrelevant » June 11, 2015 12:54am | Report
First time on the forums looking for a response but i'll chime in. One of my favorite combos to see is Cathy and Fortress/Krul. If Cathy rushes that MS horn, ontop of either jungler passive, the mobility for the teamcomp skyrockets. The importance I find in having that movement speed allows for avoiding cc and burst in lane from a carry/ support duo and great seek and destroy in the jungle.

When I don't get Ringo Lane, I opt for Cathy utility tank. To be honest, I don't use my stuns as often as an initiate because I player her a bit more defensively and reactionary. This way, I can sync my abilites with my team (cele cathy ult combo pls). Fortess is great for 2v2s because the wolves scout thier 3rd, which can easily translate into invades or applying pressure in lane. The combination of map awareness with fortress and the maximization of that awareness with Cath makes a great combo. Pair Cathy with Krul for damage carry jungle comps (I have yet to see correct play from Adiago lane so if you see it, be sure to let him die in trades)
I just play Ringo. A lot of Ringo.

my name is irrelevant

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved