Vainglory Forums

What do you guys think would be cool if added to vain :/

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Eonnaire » May 7, 2016 1:53am | Report
I wouldn't mind a full on 5v5 death match or a capture the flag or even a king of the hill mode but what I think is most needed is a brand new map, not saying this one's gotten old but I would like something different for a change, I would adore it if their were fall zones in the new map, it would be amazing, your team would have to do way more strategy to dodge the fall zones but I'm slightly afraid that it will just be Glaive's paradise XD but I guess people could find away around his punt.

Eonnaire
Quote | PM | +Rep by gorgonicus » June 1, 2016 12:31pm | Report
all that already been there is straight and perfect enough but, still we can see there are a lot of options too add, of course the options are based on what s already been there such as maps with a different time (night maybe) or sakura trees, also the flags inside the team's base with the team logo may be cool.

gorgonicus
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LukeyBoyh » June 7, 2016 12:21am | Report
I agree with the second lane, and then the jungle shop should be somewhere in the middle. Id also like 2 new consumables, a mana potion, like the halcyon potion but for mana, and a "spike wall" its like a small wall you can put that if you touch it you slow and get hurt, and the enemy can destroy it. Thanks for reading :)

LukeyBoyh
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » June 7, 2016 5:57am | Report
LukeyBoyh wrote:

I agree with the second lane, and then the jungle shop should be somewhere in the middle. Id also like 2 new consumables, a mana potion, like the halcyon potion but for mana, and a "spike wall" its like a small wall you can put that if you touch it you slow and get hurt, and the enemy can destroy it. Thanks for reading :)

The halcyon potion does mana...

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved