Vainglory Forums

What do you guys think would be cool if added to vain :/

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jmwating » April 21, 2016 1:47am | Report
random buttom for hero on casual mode :D~

Jmwating
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 21, 2016 3:25am | Report
That would be chaotic lmao.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » April 21, 2016 1:25pm | Report
Maybe a 1v1 map? It would make solo queue a lot easier because you're on your own team.

And SEMC should make more improvements to Battle Royale. They should make a different map because the one on Battle Royale looks like SEMC put no effort in at all. All they did was take away the jungle and teleport home button from the original map :/
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 21, 2016 2:12pm | Report
You know that bridge in the background of the map?, I'm hoping they make that the new battle Royale map.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » April 21, 2016 2:17pm | Report
uncrudable wrote:

You know that bridge in the background of the map?, I'm hoping they make that the new battle Royale map.

YES that would be a great map.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by symbodic » April 27, 2016 2:19pm | Report
I say a character called Beta
Beta is set to kill alpha and is made by gythians for Queen Cekeste
That would be cool

symbodic
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 27, 2016 2:37pm | Report
Not a bad idea actually. I'd like to see that happen.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 354RRR » April 30, 2016 2:38am | Report
I think a 4 player map with another lane would be cool. The jungle seems more balanced now; you need to have your support (unless you're Krul, because Krul is... f---ing Krul) to be able to farm productively and safely.

I think a few heroes need some attention. SAW, as mentioned above, is in a very poor spot. He's either hit or miss (super-fed or super-feeding, and usually not by option). And it would be cool to see reworks for heroes at all, since it's like getting a new hero.

Perhaps more items? The item pool is very nice right now, but I think it would be nice if they added a Armor item that incorporates reflex block. I find it odd that if you want to build against weapon power heroes, you have to invest separately into a reflex block, which is quite an important item.

354RRR
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atsurvius » May 1, 2016 3:00am | Report
Am I the only one who feels that the cost of infusions should be scaled according to the progress of the game? The flat cost of 500 gold is nice, but when players start picking up infusions at the late game, it almost seems like a must-have once the game progresses past 20 minutes.

What I'm suggesting is to make it more expensive as the game goes on, to the point where you would need to forgo a potential end-game item just for the infusion in a teamfight
Skaarf is my bae forever

Looking for a guild that uses social groups to just discuss about VG-related stuff

Atsurvius
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » May 1, 2016 2:50pm | Report
Not a bad idea. I'm more in the mist of adding more infusions like a health infusions for the support though, something like that anyway.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved