Vainglory Forums

What is your greatest VG moment?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 22, 2016 9:56pm | Report
Dude my roam recently pulled the whole enemy team pushing into our vain into the spawn killing all of them LMAO. We then pushed for game then won, this being in ranked.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoahsNotHere » March 3, 2016 4:10pm | Report
Well we all know Glaive can 1V3 EVERYONE!!!

so i was playing on ranked, and as i was late for the team battle, i was still farming so i could get sorrowblade

my whole team died xD...
So i ran down to try and 1v3 them as i hit them with my ultimate half of all their health just dropped adding me killing ringo,

it made it easier, so i knocked arden down first with my rocket as i just 3 hit taka.

I thought i was like a professional after that xD.

all my team mates added me as friends because i was OP

NoahsNotHere
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 4, 2016 1:11pm | Report
NoahsNotHere wrote:

Well we all know Glaive can 1V3 EVERYONE!!!

so i was playing on ranked, and as i was late for the team battle, i was still farming so i could get sorrowblade

my whole team died xD...
So i ran down to try and 1v3 them as i hit them with my ultimate half of all their health just dropped adding me killing ringo,

it made it easier, so i knocked arden down first with my rocket as i just 3 hit taka.

I thought i was like a professional after that xD.

all my team mates added me as friends because i was OP

Try Crystal glaive, your ult could have probably killed all of them in that one hit

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 4, 2016 1:15pm | Report
CP Glaive is hilarious if you don't get any issues. WP is by far easier to use and much more viable but CP if you farm correctly and get enough gold, mid to late game his afterburn is death in a sandwich, like line up the whole team and don't push anyone back just afterburn and straight away ult with 20 stacks. And all 3 dead.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 4, 2016 1:18pm | Report
It is so much harder to play and if you get behind you cannot really do anything, but then there are moments where it is all worth it.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved