Vainglory Forums

What is your greatest VG moment?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jiminez09 » January 30, 2016 10:12am | Report
We were all tied up with 2 turrets each and 2 of us down, Catherine and taka, our last guy was getting revealed at home base when they took the kraken. Our Celeste sends her ultimate at the kraken and got the last hit!! We all charged their turrets and vain and got it right before they got ours! Team Supernova with the W!

Jiminez09
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 30, 2016 10:17am | Report
My greatest moment was when my laner afked in a ranked so me and my support had clutch fight after fight 2 v 3 and eventually we won XD.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Frantik » January 30, 2016 12:59pm | Report
The best game ever was when I was Catharine and had an afk in min 7 and a super scary Taka who had two clockworks and crazy cp build and he stole everything from them while I was laner and eventually the enemy surrenders after we get an ace!
by the way,the enemy was a great koshka (which her stuns gets cancelled with my stun let taka vanish) and ringo and adagio.

Frantik
Quote | PM | +Rep by Chrizzz » January 30, 2016 8:15pm | Report
Enemy had 3 turrets up while i only have 1 turrets up. My team was Skye (me), Krul, and Glaive. The glaive was so stupid it was almost like 2 v 3. In the end we unleashed kraken and stormed their bases winning 31 vs 16 (i'm the 16 :P)

Chrizzz
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » February 1, 2016 6:53am | Report
We got destroyed in the first half of the game to our crystal with zero turrets and they had all of them, we went on a rampage with me Phinn consistently pulling the carry into our team to get rid of him, and then just picking off the est of the team to comback for the win.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 1, 2016 10:32pm | Report
Guys we should make one based on our worst moment.................. We all know we've had quite a few. Let's put it this way the most annoying enemy team clutch.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atsurvius » February 2, 2016 3:08am | Report
There was one moment when my team was figthing 3v3 around their crystal. I was Skaarf, and there was an enemy Krul trying to get onto me. So using my Frostburn, I tried to kite away from him, and when I tried to use my Goop, due to how furiously I was tapping, the Goop landed behind me instead of on Krul. That turned into Krul killing everyone eventually, and we lost. :c
Skaarf is my bae forever

Looking for a guild that uses social groups to just discuss about VG-related stuff

Atsurvius
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by FireWolf250 » February 2, 2016 6:47am | Report
As CP Phinn, I pulled there entire team away from the Kraken with my ult, and then aced them with quibble. The Kraken would have died in about 2 more seconds. CP Phinn new meta.
IGN: FireWolf250
Laners: CP Skaarf, CP Phinn, CP Adagio
Junglers: None
Supporters/Roamers: CP Adagio, CP Shatterglass Phinn
You think I have to much CP!? That's what AC is for!

"Everyone has multiple personality disorder, its called having emotions." -Anonymus

FireWolf250
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlNG » February 3, 2016 4:23am | Report
3 v 1 situation while I'm using taka, took the battle near kraken and managed to kill all 3 of them and took kraken down myself.
Just a Casual Player, nothing much :/

IGN: its BlNG with an L as in LAMP

Main Laner: Celeste, Ringo

Main Support: Catherine, ardan

Main Jungler: Taka, Krul

Level 20 and NOT BAD (i hardly go to ranked match)

I have SOME IDEA HOW TO PLAY KRUL

BlNG
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ricardus » February 22, 2016 6:09pm | Report
vikings102 wrote:

We got destroyed in the first half of the game to our crystal with zero turrets and they had all of them, we went on a rampage with me Phinn consistently pulling the carry into our team to get rid of him, and then just picking off the est of the team to comback for the win.

Who was your team mates? Because i had a similar sktuation..xD

Ricardus

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved