Vainglory Forums

What's your best troll story?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BMMO » January 21, 2016 6:01pm | Report
I won't mention any name here but I just had a match recently with the biggest troll ever.

Starting from heroes selection, I soft-lock Jungle Koshka, another guy insta-lock Lane Skaarf, then the last guy soft-locking Roam Catherine. It seems everything was going great at that point. Then the moment I chose Koshka, then he changed to Roam Celeste -__-" as if it was intentional. That was the first offense.

Second, once the game begins, he didn't actually go to the jungle or buy any Ironguard Contract but rather just deliberately try to take Skaarf's farm at lane. Double Laning is already bad enough, deliberately try to steal last hit from your teammate at all cost is worse.

Third, when the fight breaks out (enemy team had Kestrel, Arden, and Reim), he actually never joins in the fight but just hiding in a bush and giving laughing and thumbs up ping. When the fight was brought to him at some point, his (or her) skill wasn't bad. He knew how to play the game but just intentionally refuse to play it as a team. Every team fight was like that. Me and Skaarf always killed at least 2 enemies and left 1 barely alive after constant 2 v 3 battles but we also died. The Celeste? Just laugh and thumbs up, never join the fight. Sometimes he pretended to join the fight by just walking past our battle and never attack anyone or help out (then just laugh about it).

Forth, never take any objectives. He never take any turrets, minion/gold mine, or Kraken. When me and Skaarf were taking the Kraken he was just near by giving thumbs up.

Luckily, we won the match (I went 12/7 and Skaarf 1/12 while mostly 2 v 3). He (or she) even attempted to add me afterwards but I wasn't going to waste time with any troll. I'm wondering if SEMC has any way to report this kind of toxic player besides thumb down after the game?
IGN: BMMO
Tier: Decent-ish (5)
Guild: None
Server: SEA
Mains: Koshka, Glaive, Kestrel, Saw, Catherine. Best with jungle role.
Alts: Krul, Phinn, Fortress

BMMO
Quote | PM | +Rep by SkyPirateShini » January 21, 2016 7:04pm | Report
I came across a SAW who built nothing but Oakhearts and Dragonhearts.

SkyPirateShini
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BMMO » January 21, 2016 7:27pm | Report
I once had a Catherine who just ran into turrets the whole match...Didn't do anything else, just ran into turrets and die, from start to finish.

BMMO
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 21, 2016 8:48pm | Report
I once had a skaarf who aimed his abilities at our team. Later on I found him yet again friended him and now he's a good friend. He was salty at the time appearantly probably the cause of my terrible first time Skye gameplay.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 22, 2016 6:20am | Report
I had a Catherine teammate, and I think they weren't actually trolling just dumb, played well but they go us down to the last two turrets, she sold everything and planted as many mines as she could in our base area, there was so many it crashed my device when they walked in and exploded all of them

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Frantik » January 22, 2016 7:01am | Report
Once I had an Insta-lock SAW and Roam as Fortress and me as Skye jungle. I decided to go cp as soon as I SAW is going with three Weapon blades!!!
As we get to minute 13 and I see have 7/3 when Saw has 2/5 and killed 67 minions, he recalls to home and sells his Sorrow Blade,Serpant Mask,Blazing Salvo And Critical Strike And even the boots just to buy a Shatterglass and Two Heavy Prisms.
I pinged ? But he does not send one single thing.
Starts suicide missions and leaves the teamfights just to save his sorry azz and we lose in 23 mins because he won't surrender,Best game Ever :)

Frantik
Quote | PM | +Rep by BMMO » January 22, 2016 9:46am | Report
LMAO. That was a good one (or really bad, depending on what you think haha).

BMMO
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » January 22, 2016 12:02pm | Report
Some people really hate instalockers and will troll them, seeing as how he left you alone in the jungle to steal the Skaarf's farm that'd be my best guess as to what happened.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » January 23, 2016 8:51am | Report
I had a match yesterday where most of the time the enemies were M.I.A. We were shredding turrets until we came to their base and found out they were laying scout traps in the entire base. I believe I was Ringo at the time so my twirling silver and journey boots made it easy to walk on mines lol. By the way our roamer found the mines when he stormed into the base with a gang of minions. Guess who won?
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acedudeguy » January 24, 2016 2:32pm | Report
Can u define troll cause right now with what u guys are saying I don't think I know what it means

Acedudeguy

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved