Vainglory Forums

What's your best troll story?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 24, 2016 4:03pm | Report
To me a troll is anyone that is intentionally ruining the game for someone else

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aicfan71189 » January 25, 2016 8:02am | Report
Trolling is “the art of deliberately, cleverly, and/or secretly pissing people off"

Also, "When someone does something that misleads you into thinking something about something, or plays in a overtly stupid or silly manner to throw a game."

Aicfan71189
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoxTenebra » January 25, 2016 1:51pm | Report
I once had a Cath in the enemy team that kept the entire match in the enemy base just buying Mines and planting them all over their base. Quite lucky because my teammates were awful...
InGame-Name: NoxTenebra
Region: EU
Wins: 300+
Highest Rank Achieved: Pretty Good Bronze
Main Laners: WP Glaive, CP Skye, CP Adagio, WP Adagio,
Main Junglers: WP/Tank Krul, WP Glaive, CP Skye
Main Supporters: Tank/Clockwork Glaive, Tank/Shatterglass Adagio

NoxTenebra
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by koalaoverlord » January 26, 2016 9:30am | Report
Played a ga,e as a support Ardan the other day, and our Kestrel was doing stupid things and dying, and blaming me even when I tried to save her. At around the 12 minute mark she sold all her items and bought cool down reduction ones, and spammed her abilities at thin air in the base, constantly wasting her ult and pinging the smiley face all the while, and pinging the go and thumbs up on me and taka. She also refused to surrender. God I hate these kinds of toxic players.
IGN: koalaoverlord
Skill tier: With the winter season, who knows?
Mains: Ardan, Blackfeather
Karma Level: Great
Server: EU
Time Online: Weekdays 9-11 GMT, weekends probably not on.

koalaoverlord
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 26, 2016 11:34am | Report
I hate those ones that don't do anything but are clearly till there, I like the ones that at least are still fighting

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Divinaxel » February 2, 2016 5:29am | Report
There's no troll in what I'm going to say but damn, We once had a thug life enemy Taka

We 3v1 Taka. Me as Krul, my friend Tod as Kosh and my friend Joe as Skye. First, Taka did his Kaiten & dodges that Koshka ult and at the same time my Krul ult. I mean just one unit of measure in the Vainglory universe he managed to dodge that sword.
Then he did an X-Retsu on Skye and dodged Skye's ult as well. And then he just Kaku and ran away like a boss. The three of us in my house we were rofling and we couldn't concentrate on the game asking ourselves how did Taka did that within a one in a million chance??
THESE ARE THE
ONLY COLORS
MY EYES SEE

Divinaxel
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Frantik » February 2, 2016 9:21am | Report
Sorry for it's off topic,
Taka is the worst nightmare,if he is roaming all he needs is a clockwork and a SG, And Build utility for the pack and he makes the scariest game ever, with the new update and new stuff, we will see a LOT of players ban or choose Taka immediately.
Taka's only weak spot is he appear when he gets direct hit from enemy abilities while he is vanished, use that strategy and see he becomes the sweet elo resource for u and ur team :)
Btw I don't think with u should've had much problem with taka considering ur comp:
An ult stun from koshka will hold him up, while skye use her b on him and then if he vanish koshka immediately use her b and skye her forward barrage XD

Frantik
Quote | PM | +Rep by ALBallao » February 2, 2016 2:25pm | Report
Me and two of my friends decided to do all support heroes. It was a Catherine, Ardan and Phinn. It was very hilarious. So hilarious that all of us had a lot of hp, each with their own fountain of renewal and crucible. The enemies kept running back every time they see us L0l!

ALBallao
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlNG » February 3, 2016 4:13am | Report
hmm, probably one of the recent match that happened to me (still win the game tho) On the character selection screen one of my teammates chose ringo and I chose taka and the last teammate didn't choose anyone for like a minute. Later he/she tried to choose taka but i already chose him and he chose Rona. He/she pinged me with ? the whole match and keep stealing the jungle monsters and lane minions (it was a good thing i picked ironguard since I expected this to happen) I just muted him/her and he/she went afk after a while but still ping with :D every time ringo or I died. Eventually, he/she left the game and left both of us against 3 enemies, luckily we managed to win the match easily due to the enemy team going on all offensive with no defense items. This isn't the first time I experienced this, to be honest, learn how to carry your team and you will be fine :)

Sincerely,

BlNG
Just a Casual Player, nothing much :/

IGN: its BlNG with an L as in LAMP

Main Laner: Celeste, Ringo

Main Support: Catherine, ardan

Main Jungler: Taka, Krul

Level 20 and NOT BAD (i hardly go to ranked match)

I have SOME IDEA HOW TO PLAY KRUL

BlNG
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved