Vainglory Forums

Which Jungle character is best in the lane?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Alpha
Fortress
Glaive
Reim
Koshka
Ozo
Rona
Taka
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by BLG3RNT » October 9, 2016 12:17pm | Report
After Burn is actually his A
IGN: BLG3RNT
Region: NA
Coach for Nova Esports
Imma Roam Main

BLG3RNT
<Editor>
Remarkable (44)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » October 9, 2016 6:40pm | Report
354RRR wrote:

Glaive's B (After Burn) is just so good. The thing is, I don't really see the point in playing him lane... he's just better in the Jungle. I get moving Lane heroes into the jungle (u get farm more consistantly, for the most part); for example, putting Black Feather in the Jungle (actually really good in my opinion). But if they're made for the Jungle, they really are just good in the jungle. The scariest thing as a laner is seeing Glaive walk up to bush and it's too late...

Glaive needs more gold, the lane has more gold, so the lane is better for him in that standard.
Also it is great to face a ranged laner, they push into your turret letting you knock them back into the turret almost guaranteeing a kill

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grubitsch » October 12, 2016 5:44am | Report
vikings102 wrote:

Glaive needs more gold, the lane has more gold, so the lane is better for him in that standard.
Also it is great to face a ranged laner, they push into your turret letting you knock them back into the turret almost guaranteeing a kill

This guy is good^^^(hand clapping emoji here) Maybe I'ma have to see if you have any Glaive guides for the lane.
"If you can, kill me. If you can't, RUN." -Reim.

IGN: Grubitsch/L0rdLoss/WoopPoopScoop
Server: NA
Guild: Big ***es-GTFA
Team: Steal Yo Glory- SYG
Youtube: WoopPoopScoop

Grubitsch
<Editor>
Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved