Vainglory Forums

Which Jungle character is best in the lane?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Alpha
Fortress
Glaive
Reim
Koshka
Ozo
Rona
Taka
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grubitsch » October 6, 2016 6:31am | Report
Which jungle hero do you think is the best suited for the lane? I didnt include multi-role characters like Petal or Joule
"If you can, kill me. If you can't, RUN." -Reim.

IGN: Grubitsch/L0rdLoss/WoopPoopScoop
Server: NA
Guild: Big ***es-GTFA
Team: Steal Yo Glory- SYG
Youtube: WoopPoopScoop

Grubitsch
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » October 6, 2016 7:33am | Report
I've been wrecked by more than a couple of Glaives so that's my vote. Though, Krul might be a close second.
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grubitsch » October 6, 2016 10:01am | Report
Dash wrote:

I've been wrecked by more than a couple of Glaives so that's my vote. Though, Krul might be a close second.

Honestly, (and hilariously) I have been laning Ozo. His B ability is a good way to get in and out and pull the enemy into a gank. Also, his A ability is very helpful because of all the minions that get hit with each hit and give you lifesteal. If you hit the hero then you will gain even more lifesteal. It's so fun to troll the enemy laner by getting up close and stealing life.

Grubitsch
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Monsterjake » October 6, 2016 10:09am | Report
I main Reim and I think he is a really good one in the lane, especially when he gets to lvl 8 and overdrives his A. Reim is my vote.
IGN: Monsterjake
Region: North America
Mains: Can pretty much play anyone you give me, or can at least hold his own with them
Let's provoke a team fight!

Monsterjake
<Editor>
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » October 6, 2016 9:24pm | Report
Reim's fortified health is really useful in the lane, and his A allows him to farm minions from a distance, but he runs out of energy quickly if you spam it too much. Ozo can recover his health back but you can’t spam it either or else you will run out of energy and be useless. Overall, all of them can be good in lane but you have to use them well or else you will die but the easiest hero to play as right now in the lane would probably be Glaive or Reim.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grubitsch » October 7, 2016 5:31am | Report
MaximusPrime wrote:

Reim's fortified health is really useful in the lane, and his A allows him to farm minions from a distance, but he runs out of energy quickly if you spam it too much. Ozo can recover his health back but you can’t spam it either or else you will run out of energy and be useless. Overall, all of them can be good in lane but you have to use them well or else you will die but the easiest hero to play as right now in the lane would probably be Glaive or Reim.

I build CP Ozo and my first tier three item is Eve of Harvest. That alone gives me the energy I need to continuously hop in and out, take some life(most of the time some=A LOT), and kill as many minions as possible. Reim is normally the same for me too, so energy isn't really a problem. What is the problem is the fact that the only laner I use in the lane is SAW XD. Lyra, Taka, and Glaive don't belong there.

Grubitsch
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » October 7, 2016 9:36am | Report
Grubitsch wrote:

I build CP Ozo and my first tier three item is Eve of Harvest. That alone gives me the energy I need to continuously hop in and out, take some life(most of the time some=A LOT), and kill as many minions as possible. Reim is normally the same for me too, so energy isn't really a problem. What is the problem is the fact that the only laner I use in the lane is SAW XD. Lyra, Taka, and Glaive don't belong there.

Glaive is the best equipped to battle a rangered laner imo

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Grubitsch » October 7, 2016 10:47am | Report
vikings102 wrote:

Glaive is the best equipped to battle a rangered laner imo

What I meant was SAW is the only hero that I play that was actually made to play in the lane. Lyra, Taka, Glaive, and Ozo are all made for jungle or roam but I play them in the lane. Abd tbh I find Reim to be a better match for ranged opponents because of his ability to root enemy heroes, which makes it easier for him to proc his Broken Myth and finish them off. Especially if he has Frostburn, which increases the slow from his basic attacks allowing him to keep them within range.

Grubitsch
<Editor>
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » October 7, 2016 12:32pm | Report
Grubitsch wrote:

What I meant was SAW is the only hero that I play that was actually made to play in the lane. Lyra, Taka, Glaive, and Ozo are all made for jungle or roam but I play them in the lane. Abd tbh I find Reim to be a better match for ranged opponents because of his ability to root enemy heroes, which makes it easier for him to proc his Broken Myth and finish them off. Especially if he has Frostburn, which increases the slow from his basic attacks allowing him to keep them within range.

Ok then

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 354RRR » October 9, 2016 4:01am | Report
Glaive's B (After Burn) is just so good. The thing is, I don't really see the point in playing him lane... he's just better in the Jungle. I get moving Lane heroes into the jungle (u get farm more consistantly, for the most part); for example, putting Black Feather in the Jungle (actually really good in my opinion). But if they're made for the Jungle, they really are just good in the jungle. The scariest thing as a laner is seeing Glaive walk up to bush and it's too late...

354RRR
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved