Vainglory Forums

Who the best laner( In your opinion)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by utakata17 » November 9, 2015 3:55pm | Report
A strong controversy long unsettled....maybe. Who do YOU think is the strongest lane. Comment your opinion and maybe an explanation as to why they are your favorite. This isn't ment to be a debate or arguement but a sharing of strenghts of the Haclyeon fold's laners!!!!

utakata17
Quote | PM | +Rep by Will3214 » November 9, 2015 4:18pm | Report
Ringo or Celeste. Celeste because of her amazing poking ability, and Ringo because of his attack speed.

Will3214
Quote | PM | +Rep by Keseneth » November 9, 2015 5:09pm | Report
I like adagio. Don't know why I just do well with him.

Keseneth
Quote | PM | +Rep by anthilltaco » November 10, 2015 12:22pm | Report
joule although considering her versatility idk if you can consider her as just a laner XD
Why fix a game when you could just make it completely broken?

anthilltaco
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rachellaaa » November 10, 2015 11:34pm | Report
Skye because forward barrage is just beast at poking xD

Rachellaaa
Quote | PM | +Rep by cC8. » November 11, 2015 5:25am | Report
I hate to say it depends, but it does. Against Saw, celeste is awesome, but that hoe can't take a drop of health off of a fast ringo.

and celeste v celeste just makes me tired. Stanley Kubrick would be proud. "it's full of stars..." when celeste plays celeste, jodie foster is like "they should have sent.. a poet..". when celeste fights celeste, even neil degrasse tyson is like, "enough with the stars already." anyway, there is no best laner imho, only best combinations of who she is fighting. so let the debate continue.

cC8.
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » November 13, 2015 10:02am | Report
I think the best laner is skaarf. He has a great lane clear with goop, his spitfire is a great poke early game and can literally two shot some heroes, like celest, if they build no health or defense, and his ultimate is great as a tool and fear factor, be honest, when you see a skaarf rev up his ult, you normally run like hell to get out of the way, as a tool it can help speed up fleeing allies and again, make the enemies run with fear.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 0ki7o » November 13, 2015 6:25pm | Report
Skye. Although it is weak against vox and saw, it will WRECK the enemy if you team up with a good jungle carry (preferably Rona) and a good support (definitely Ardan).
Server: NA
Guild: Apocalypse Guild
Main: Ardan(S), Skye(L)
Practicing: Skaarfungandr, Blackfeather, Krul
Tier: Hotness

0ki7o
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » November 16, 2015 12:13pm | Report
One way to very effectively counter skye is to just absolutely bully her at the beginning of the game, it allows you to gain a lot of gold and she takes a lot longer to get her core items.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » November 17, 2015 12:12am | Report
In my opinion Ringo is the best laner, Although there isn't any best laner. I prefer ringo over other laners because as CP your burst is massive and kiting is so easy with ringo, when you play WP or CP your ult is amazing and twirling silver deals tonnes of damage with any build. He has great burst and poke can be played CP or WP and even good mobility.

My other favourite laners would be Celeste and Skaarf. Celeste just because of her snipes :D, nah jk sniping is fun but the real reason is the fact that she is complete glass cannon that can destroy the whole enemy team without knowing where she is positioned. Aggressively played she can be a nightmare to play against.

Skaarf because his ult pierces a tonne of shield and with broken myth you can nearly pierce 100% letting your spit fires bring the pain with a dominating poke c:

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved