Vainglory Forums

Who the best laner( In your opinion)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ShadowDust » November 22, 2015 3:05pm | Report
I'm all for Celeste. My close second and third would be Skaarf and Ringo. Anyway, back to Celeste. Her heliogenesis (had to look up the spelling on that one) is super convenient when there are a ton of those on the field and your opponent just happens to get near one. Also her ultimate has the longest range possible, which also helps your teammates in quick binds if you have really good aim or just really, really lucky. Even Celeste's basic attack is great for vision and it follows the target even out of vision range. If it wasn't for VG handing out Celeste for IOS players two or so updates ago, I really wouldn't have learned to appreciate Celeste.
IGN: ShadowDust
My Playable: Koshka, Joule, Celeste, Lyra, Catherine, Ringo, Vox
Working on: Kestrel, Fortress, Saw
Skill: Fluctuates
Server: NA

[Note: I'm always looking for new teammates and the heroes I work on depend on the rotation (I don't own all of them just yet)]

ShadowDust
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LightningT » November 23, 2015 9:27am | Report
If you're talking about 1v1 in lane, then obviously Ringo. Saw doesn't count because he's a troll pick, not a laner. Ringo does the most damage out of all the laners, because of his attack speed and his critical hit passive. He can also dodge all of Celeste's skill shots and if Skaarf misses his spitfire then he doesn't do damage. Ringo also has good engage, auto attack, use B ability to reset auto attack, then A ability is like 3 auto attacks in the same timeframe as other heroes do 1 auto attack. If you're talking about just in general for the whole game, then probably Celeste because of her massive Aoe damage. Also Broken Myth is so strong nowadays, after just 7 minutes in the game my supernovas will be doing like 432 damage. It's ridiculous.

LightningT
Quote | PM | +Rep by F3Z33 » November 24, 2015 4:45am | Report
Not skaarf imo because he is extremely weak early game and if the enemy team is gonna be aggressive then u can die very easily. You will have to build on boots early to get away when the whole enemy decides to attack u. Skaarf is still my fav hero though.

F3Z33
Quote | PM | +Rep by blade430 » November 24, 2015 9:44am | Report
CP lane phinn. it is extremely viable, but it requires good teamwork and know-how to pull off. For CP Lane phinn to be viable you need at least 1-2 defense items, boots and lots of crystal power. THe damage on his A is insane, and he outrades all laners, as his B-A combo deals massive damage early in the game. Later, i prefer to overdirve both his A and B abilities for massive burst damage and an OP stun. Try it, I find that it works welll, and even in games I lose, I still end up with a pretty good score.

blade430
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Confusing_ » May 8, 2016 4:07pm | Report
Mine would be either Vox or Ringo, Ringo looks sick tier 3 so I recommend him because you don't really need to know how to play him! Unlike Vox you have to be a really skilled player to use him

Confusing_
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » May 8, 2016 4:50pm | Report
A good skaarf will destroy any laner, for a fast ringo he can just goop then Spitfire him, Celeste you out range her in poke, a saw cannot get off your goop, a Skye can be a little difficult but it is defiantly possible, and for vox, you peak earlier so you can destroy her

Skaarf is also very op early game because of his flame the flames

And I spit on your Phinn

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » May 9, 2016 12:13am | Report
A good Vox will just dodge spit fires, you say it like it's impossible to win against a Skaarf, if your goop is that vital to you, a good old reflex block will get you straight out. And IMO.................

WP Cath Lane is best laner :3.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 354RRR » May 9, 2016 2:34am | Report
Ringo's easy but can deal a lot of damage both CP and WP, while Skaarf has a lot of poke damage and zone control with his Goop, and his ultimate with a couple Broken Myth stacks can really burn through enemies. Sky's burst and mobility is really punishing as well.

354RRR
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » May 9, 2016 8:16am | Report
uncrudable wrote:

A good Vox will just dodge spit fires, you say it like it's impossible to win against a Skaarf, if your goop is that vital to you, a good old reflex block will get you straight out. And IMO.................

WP Cath Lane is best laner :3.

Your spitfire can be dodged yes, but then they waste their sonic zoom for no damage and your spit fire is on something like a 2-3 second cool down depending on the build, and if they use their reflex block to get out of goop that is great for you, they cannot block anything like a joule or glaive stun,

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » May 9, 2016 3:26pm | Report
A good laner as Vox won't care if they waste sonic zoom for damage, in most cases, it takes longer for resonce to apply then the cool down for a sonic zoom, when you see a high level Vox play, it is insane how they manage to stay alive and last hit. I guess you kind of just need to see it actually happen to understand but my guild leader is a poa player and runs a amazing Vox, we vsed this Skaarf and when we went to gank I saw him dodge about 6 or so accurate spitfires with his sonic zoom and still manage to make a ideal Cs and clear the lane without failure and result in killing the Skaarf.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved