Vainglory Forums

Why i am going to delete VG as soon as i finish writing

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by mikegr » December 23, 2014 2:11pm | Report
Because i will end up breaking my ipad. One big fack u to the devs for not adding chat. The meaning of online gaming is human interaction with all its good and bad. I would rather play any moba with chat over this garbage. Being mute in moba game is not fun. Enjoy the pinging. See you at LoL.

mikegr
Quote | PM | +Rep by Acooookiejar » December 23, 2014 2:26pm | Report
What's lol
Character: adagio
Karma level: 13
Need a serious team.
Text me 623 340 9041
Ps.. Domt text me for fun. Text or call for serious game discussions. I'm tired of wasting my time with randoms and unserious players

Oh and for everyone posting their kill death ratio... Post yer assists as well. They probably suck. You probably go jungle with war horns. And let yourself lose the game so you can come on here and say.... Guys! I went 50-0 with koshka
Also... Anyone bragging about karma level and amount of wins..... I dare you to make a new account and only play adagio... See how badly you get raped

Acooookiejar
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » December 23, 2014 9:40pm | Report
First, this game is free to play, which means you have no right to blame the devs. I dare you to find such a great and free to play game on IOS. Chat is coming soon, it is already in Vainglory for Asia so do not speak until you are aware of what you speak. You compare Lol to Vainglory ? Now I understand how you were able to make such a post. And I'm glad you left the game, have a merry Christmas
IGN : DoudJr
Region: EU
Main: SAW, Catherine
Practicing: Adagio, Petal
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing

DoudJr
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by GoofballPunk » December 23, 2014 9:41pm | Report
Acooookiejar wrote:

What's lol

League of Legends I believe
NA/GoofballPunk/13/PrettyGood/Koshka&Skaarf

GoofballPunk
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » December 24, 2014 6:46am | Report
Yes, LoL is League of Legends.

The devs do not want to have complete free chat out due to people usually being the worst they can be, and causing it to be toxic, which can and will deter some players from the game.

But, they will implant in all regions a before game chat for parties, so they can plan what to do.
IGN: dream21
Region: NA

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SexyMonkeyKing » December 24, 2014 10:12am | Report
DoudJr wrote:

First, this game is free to play, which means you have no right to blame the devs. I dare you to find such a great and free to play game on IOS. Chat is coming soon, it is already in Vainglory for Asia so do not speak until you are aware of what you speak. You compare Lol to Vainglory ? Now I understand how you were able to make such a post. And I'm glad you left the game, have a merry Christmas

This. I'm glad you wont be on my team.
IGN: SexyMonkeyKing
Main: Usually any Support
Great Karma
Karma Lvl: 20

SexyMonkeyKing
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by mikegr » December 25, 2014 1:43am | Report
To be fair Vainglory is the most interesting game in Ipad right now. It is also the first free to play tablet game that isnt pay to win and that is something the devs should be proud for. But their persistance so far in not having an in game chat pisses me off. I can't stand another noob targeting the tank or jungling while all the enemies are in the lane and me keep trying WITH FACKING PINGS to make his nooby little mind understand that he is needed. And yes you must be glad i left the game. Less the good players left in the game the better for you. Merry Christmass to everyone.

mikegr
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jimmydoggga 2.0 » December 25, 2014 1:49am | Report
I think they are going to add chat as soon as they figure it out.

Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Editor>
Quote | PM | +Rep by dream21 » December 25, 2014 9:58am | Report
mikegr wrote:

To be fair Vainglory is the most interesting game in Ipad right now. It is also the first free to play tablet game that isnt pay to win and that is something the devs should be proud for. But their persistance so far in not having an in game chat pisses me off. I can't stand another noob targeting the tank or jungling while all the enemies are in the lane and me keep trying WITH FACKING PINGS to make his nooby little mind understand that he is needed. And yes you must be glad i left the game. Less the good players left in the game the better for you. Merry Christmass to everyone.

Did you read my comment? I actually have solutions for you if that's what's pestering you.
1. Find a team, and pre-plan strategy's out of the game. Or join a guild. I believe there is one on these Forums, but on the main forums, which I'll give a link if you'd like it, (or maybe you can find it yourself) has a Guild hall.
2. They likely will soon implant a chat for pre-made parties in all regions, so if you find or add people from Forums you'd like to play with, you can chat before.
3. If you add teammates who have a higher tier then you, you will be brought up more to their level with more experienced allies, but that also means opponents.
4. Try and survive putting up with new players, and learn how to carry your team on this app.

Just suggestions! If you don't want to do any of those, you can quit the game, no one is going to force you to stay. But yes, Merry Christmas!
IGN: dream21

dream21
<Editor>
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » December 25, 2014 4:56pm | Report
mikegr wrote:

Oh, you're still here. You said you deleted the game and yet you're still checking on the forum. How funny is that ? Less ungrateful people like you means a better community.
And let me have fun, answer once again on this forum so that we can all see your love for the game and the community.
IGN : DoudJr
Region: EU
Main: SAW, Catherine
Practicing: Adagio, Petal
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing

DoudJr
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved