Vainglory Forums

Why i am going to delete VG as soon as i finish writing

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by wyldwulf1211 » March 21, 2015 4:43pm | Report
Don't come on here to rant if you've deleted the game. Not trying to be mean, but go away if you don't even have the game CONNECTED to this forum!

wyldwulf1211
<Editor>
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by WereChihuahua » March 23, 2015 11:21am | Report
The lack of chat is a huge Plus. The reason I refuse to play LoL is the hate filled totally toxic community. Can't play one match without being abused with racist and obscenity laced tirades. DOTA2 hasn't gotten -quite- as bad, but it is getting there. And there is plenty of Griefing going on in both. VG is the place to come and just Play The Game without being told how many different farm animals did what with my mother.

WereChihuahua
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Elandriel » March 24, 2015 6:44am | Report
yeah I don't think free voice chat should happen, unless the only people that can hear you are people on your friends list. This would reward party queuing, which better communication and party queue inherently go hand in hand. OP is entitled to his opinions, and we can't blame him for that, but even still it's pretty clear he's a total idiot.
Celeste/Krul/Glaive
Highest Tier: Simply Amazing
Wins: 375+

Elandriel
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SpiderPig » May 12, 2015 10:54am | Report
Just use Mumble. Its great for party matches! You can download the app and run it in the background! You can even make a free server.

SpiderPig

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved