Vainglory Forums

FUCK YOU Matchfinder

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Tonyy » October 25, 2015 5:14am | Report
biggest ********t matchfinder. **** you. want play solo q rank and i got machted against a team.
2 times. the team x10. well played team.

thx. you **** ashole matchfinder. really fair in a solo q ranke to get enmey teams . nice

ihr macht das ganze spiel noch kaputt ihr kratler. macht do so kein spass mehr

Tonyy
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » October 28, 2015 3:50pm | Report
are you saying that you got matched against a team that had ten times more kills than your team?

if so i don't think it's the matchmaker's fault because sometimes i have these games and it's a real mood killer but i just have to accept that the other team is better than me
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KuntFu » October 29, 2015 4:51am | Report
I think they might do with some justice to perhaps try and get the matchmaker to match teams vs. teams, because the chances of you playing well vs. a team that is probably all chatting on mic with each other, meanwhile you probably are paired with at least a noob that thinks the game is Diablo 3, is considerably slim.

KuntFu
Quote | PM | +Rep by cC8. » November 9, 2015 6:34am | Report
yeah, playing against teams in the solo queue is just ridiculous. why dont you just start them with my jungle worth of gold and my first turret destroyed so they dont have to go to the trouble of walking over? maybe take 6 mins off the surrender wait, since that's the over mark? why can't teams and guilds have their own damn queue to nonstop 3 on 3 each other for 47 mins?

cC8.
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by kellytehuna » November 9, 2015 9:20am | Report
Cry me a river! I've been slaughtered by teams, but I've also dished out a beating on some teams. Also, there are a handful of players I play with regularly. Does that not make us a team? Even if we're not "officially" a team. Some times we chat over Skype. Does it help? Sure. But only in that we can give more clear feedback and coordinate our attacks and builds a little better. That doesn't guarantee a win. No matter what, the game rewards team work. Those that can get it together, even if it's just for one game, will come out on top.

kellytehuna
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by eggshell1 » November 9, 2015 8:39pm | Report
Stop crying about things like the matchmaker or OP character or other things like that. Instead of telling all your "problems" here, you should probably just try to actually play better. Sure the matchmaker might pair you up with slightly higher skill than you, but it will also pair you up with people below you. Heck, that's exactly what the game says it will do. Now go and practice more vg instead of complaining here
I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I EVOLVE, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL.

eggshell1
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by cC8. » November 10, 2015 3:00am | Report
im not crying, certainly not about "op heroes". i just want to play something a little bit closer to a fair match. yes, ive beat two teams in solo queue, but a lamb with a plan beats an army of lions with none, and there is no way to plan, as ive said before. semc should take out the option to play solo or listen to people ***** about unfair because IT IS. see, other people play this game besides you, and guess what? we get to use this forum to beg semc for a solo queue again. so **** you both.

cC8.
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by kellytehuna » November 10, 2015 5:05am | Report
So, basically you want to punish people that want to play together with their friends, is that what you're saying? Like I said, there are a group of like 5 people I play with often. For all intents and purposes, we are a team. Just not a formally organized team. You're saying we should ONLY be matched with actual teams? Because you don't think it's fair?

kellytehuna
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by DvalinTheCacnea » November 10, 2015 6:21am | Report
A beer at the early of the game signals that you are being friendly. Tried that before, still doing it til now. Sometimes even when you paired with people, you can sync. Else you will get people who act dumb and think their char as OP and being greedy (seen that with most Taka and Krul allies, GGWP Taka fails). The only good thing is that to know when to help and when not to help for better sake.

DvalinTheCacnea
Quote | PM | +Rep by cC8. » November 10, 2015 11:33am | Report
sorry, im really not trying to be so salty kellytehuna. i want you and your friends to play against other people and their friends. in a guild. no reason not to. and i want a queue where i get to enjoy what i think is a fun game - pairing up with random people and making it work. i dont want to punish anybody. i just want to play a *******ed solo queue with other people doing the same. thats all.

cC8.
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved