Vainglory Forums

FUCK YOU Matchfinder

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by cC8. » November 10, 2015 12:10pm | Report
perhaps a bit more explanation and less rage pinging. I've played all the ways to play and i love them all. obviously the game is awesome, and you people are also awesome because without you this would be a damned tower defense game. a beautiful, beautiful tower defense game.

so from a guild player's perspective: i would much rather play another guild or team because that feels like the next step in the evolution of play. currently, i dont have that as an option.

playing other teams feels like actual practice in a big league way, because the people on the other side understand the game (i mean, most of the time) instead of a "hey look what i can build when a 2 laner beginner crew afk's". it takes more than a cheap win to get my endorphins going, and honestly it feels like a cheap win to destroy a bunch of guests. is that any way to treat the comp'ny?

sometimes, because of my actual personal attachment to the meatbags playing with me (my sister, for instance, who will waste you and all your friends by her DAMN self), my play style shifts to be a bit more 'heroic' than is good for the team. that's why i like just playing solo so that i can practice making different choices.

from a random queuer's perspective: i think you saw that earlier with all the cussing and carrying on. when you are alone without skype in the random queue, it forces you to be much more in touch with things like the scoreboard, minimap vision, etc. it is an entirely different game when i can just ask my dead compadre what they are buying while i shop at the jungle store. i think both games are awesome. i want to play both, but the hybrid is just a bore.

i'll add that it is a special joy to waste a team, but unfortunately it entails often ridiculous risks and some kind of psychic mind meld via Steve Jobs's ghost thing where laners and junglers build complementary kits organically. i cannot tell you how many 3-on teamers i've ring-around-the-rosied while my skarf ate 2 turrets. i mean, we didnt win, but the two sides were playing such very different games that it had its moments.

have a nice day. and enjoy whatever game you play, i guess.

cC8.
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved