Vainglory Forums

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » December 19, 2015 6:52pm | Report
Depends on your team and enemy team? I usually take the typical SB+TT+TM build but if the enemy team is really good at zoning and helping the laner stay in an uncompromised position then it really sucks to play as burst Glaive. In that case I'd rather take the more tank utility build that lets you find the less predictable afterburn opportunities.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cosmo » December 20, 2015 8:47pm | Report
You guys can also try the Ringo - Koshka - Fortress Team build up. Great at ganking, and a super fast agile team especially if you initiate with Fortress' A ability followed by koshka's B ability and Ringo for a finisher. I've been trying it out recently, and it's been getting great results.

Cosmo
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 20, 2015 8:58pm | Report
How would you feel if I told you it was 2x better last update because fortress and koshka had really really strong early game.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cosmo » December 20, 2015 9:52pm | Report
ahahahahaha well that's too bad isn't it XD

Cosmo
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 21, 2015 12:09pm | Report
The comp was actually broken it was that good XD

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cosmo » December 21, 2015 2:10pm | Report
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U NEW VID UP

Cosmo
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved