Vainglory Forums

Know Your Role Guide Contest

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by LordSanyar » January 31, 2017 6:31pm | Report
http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/koshka-op-cp-build-18338 (this is the build and guide i made)

LordSanyar
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dragonborn0 » January 31, 2017 8:54pm | Report
If only I was good at building guides :(

Dragonborn0
Quote | PM | +Rep by The Apple » February 1, 2017 12:34am | Report
2 questions:

1. Where do we submit the guide? Or do we just post it?
2. Does the guide have to be limited to 2500 characters? I was planning to write ~2500 words :( Or is that the minimum?

The Apple
Quote | PM | +Rep by Faey » February 1, 2017 1:01am | Report
Too many trashy guides appeared now with tons of grammatical errors. I can't stand it. However, this is a good start. Soon we'll have enough new guides to start another forum. (joking).
Crazy d

Faey
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NnSS » February 1, 2017 1:30am | Report
Sorry what languages? The guides should be in english or spanish only or other languages are fine? Thanks

NnSS
Quote | PM | +Rep by Phoeking » February 1, 2017 2:53am | Report
Hey @Dash
Just a quick question to be sure on one thing - guide CAN have over 2500 characters, right?

Phoeking
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Darkstalker » February 1, 2017 3:45am | Report
how will the rewards be transferred to our vainglory accounts?

Darkstalker
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » February 1, 2017 9:32am | Report
@Phoeking Guides can definitely be over 2500 characters. We put 2500 as the bare min since it's what determines a guide over a build by our standards.

@Darktalker rewards will be transferred in-game with the help of our friends at SEMC. So make sure to put your IGN in your guide somewhere or provide it to us in the response email if you're selected as a winner :)
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kal6 » February 1, 2017 1:50pm | Report
This is so great, I look forward to creating my guide and seeing what others come up with too. I have one question though- may we make a mega guide with all 3 roles? Not sure I have the time for that but just curious.
Add me in-game! Kal6
Check me out on twitch @ kal_6 I haven't streamed much lately to be honest but I promise good gameplay when I do go live =)

Kal6
Quote | PM | +Rep by acydsyn » February 1, 2017 2:24pm | Report
Quick question, is it 2500 min or max? I don't want to write a lengthy guide only to have misread and misinterpret.
Nevermind just saw this was answered:/ sorry

acydsyn

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved