Vainglory Forums

Know Your Role Guide Contest

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by ChaseZFace » February 19, 2017 8:34pm | Report
plz check mineeeeee

ChaseZFace
Quote | PM | +Rep by NitroGeneration » February 20, 2017 5:28am | Report
http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/guide-to-vainglory-roles-captain-carry-jungler-19393

This is my guide.I honestly just did this for fun.I had free time so i did this.LOL.I doubt i will win since this is my first time making a guide...oh well...

NitroGeneration
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » February 20, 2017 8:49am | Report
Hey @Dash, I have another question. I'm putting the finishing touches onto my guide, and I realized the deadline is tomorrow. Should I stop updating my guide until you guys decide the winners? I am afraid it will be very confusing for you guys when judging if I constantly update it.
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » February 20, 2017 12:03pm | Report
You can still update after the contest closes tomorrow. We like to have guides fresh :)
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » February 20, 2017 1:49pm | Report
Dash wrote:

You can still update after the contest closes tomorrow. We like to have guides fresh :)

Alrighty then! But then wouldn't you guys have to check certain guides multiple times?
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Jadghund » February 20, 2017 4:25pm | Report
http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/cp-glaive-quot-afterburn-op-quot-19469 Glaive Guide

[email protected]

Jadghund
Quote | PM | +Rep by UltraBlueBerryPie » February 20, 2017 5:11pm | Report
http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/guide/2-1-know-your-captain-guide-18534
I didn't completely understood the giveaway, but this is the best guide I can manage. Not sure if I am supposed to post it here, but I saw other people putting it here, so...

UltraBlueBerryPie
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bob Ravens » February 21, 2017 5:19pm | Report
Hi, I love Vainglory

Bob Ravens
Quote | PM | +Rep by slashingwinds » February 21, 2017 7:09pm | Report
@Dash
1. Do you have a date for when the guides will be chosen? (If they already have, sorry)
2. Is there some place to see the winning guides, or have I missed it? If I have, could you link it?

slashingwinds
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » February 22, 2017 7:13am | Report

@Dash
1. Do you have a date for when the guides will be chosen? (If they already have, sorry)
2. Is there some place to see the winning guides, or have I missed it? If I have, could you link it?

We're announcing the winners on the 28th in a post. The guide contest winners will have their guides linked while we'll just list the giveaway winners. The winners will also receive an email from the feedback (at) vaingloryfire.com email account asking for their IGN's.
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved