Vainglory Forums

Update 2.4: Reap Souls as Baptiste & Enjoy Double Glory Weekends!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » April 25, 2017 1:37pm | Report
Lyra shouldn't have gotten a nerf. In fact, she probably should've gotten a buff. Due to her recent nerf (2.3), she's kinda useless now. And now Rona AND Saw get a buff? Are you serious? Saw is already pretty good and Rona's ult makes her OP. They both have ridiculously high attack speeds, so I really don't think they should be getting a buff.
Also now my team comp is doomed lol.
And is the invincible Alpha glitch fixed yet? It's very frustrating.
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by PaRaDoX » May 14, 2017 9:39am | Report
i hope they never stop nurfing lyra because well she deserves all of the nurfes she is a support not a laner, get your facts straight people.

PaRaDoX
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » May 15, 2017 9:39am | Report
LilWolfPup wrote:

Lyra shouldn't have gotten a nerf. In fact, she probably should've gotten a buff. Due to her recent nerf (2.3), she's kinda useless now. And now Rona AND Saw get a buff? Are you serious? Saw is already pretty good and Rona's ult makes her OP. They both have ridiculously high attack speeds, so I really don't think they should be getting a buff.
Also now my team comp is doomed lol.
And is the invincible Alpha glitch fixed yet? It's very frustrating.

Saw got a pretty big Nerf last update, this "buff" still doesn't revert him back to his original state so he's not as powerful as before, which actually makes him more balanced. Rona IMO was a bit too weak for a warrior and this makes her more balances so she can stay in the fight long enough to get her rage up(if she chooses her fights wisely). I do agree with buffing Lyra though, She's going to be worthless if she gets another nerf. I think she's decent at where she's at right now although a tiny buff would be nice.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Region: NA
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved