Vainglory Forums

Looking For Ranked Team-Ups

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by CassieN0VA » April 25, 2017 7:47am | Report
Hey everyone!

I'm looking for teammates that take VG seriously and don't AFK. I've been stuck at Rank Tier 2 for the longest time, mostly because my match-ups have been so randomized lately. Although I do have over 500+ VG friends, they're often too high in the ranks, too low or unranked, or not even there at all.

I'm usually on around 10-11 PM and use the NA server. Though I rarely use Discord, I can only settle for text-chatting, not voice (because of my family members :D). And I most definitely am not on my computer at 10-11 PM.

I've been looking for VG teachers for a long time. I've read guides and watched videos, but nothing really compares to the moment of a teamfight in a match. I'm tired of 1v3 (me being the one), I really want good players by my side. I want to learn from my mistakes and become a great VG player.

I've often played jungle, but I make a decent laner (see my signature for my best heroes). If anyone asks, I generally don't do so well as a support.
IGN: CassieN0va | Lvl 30 | Rock Solid-Skill Tier 3 | Server: NA
Owned Heroes: All (except Varya)
Primary Jungle: Taka
Secondary Jungle: Krul, Petal, Baptiste, Koshka
Primary Lane: Ringo, Skaarf, Gwen
Secondary Lane: Baron, Baptiste
Captain (VERY RARELY): Fortress, Phinn
Team: OverPOWERED KO [OPKO] (Members: Only myself at the moment)
Guild: Aegis

CassieN0VA
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cynesta » April 25, 2017 7:49pm | Report
Sadly I am in SEA
IGN - Cynesta
Region - SEA

Queue solo est infernum

Cynesta
Quote | PM | +Rep by OBCD » April 26, 2017 10:47am | Report
Red your t6 you can't teach anyone anything

OBCD
Quote | PM | +Rep by CassieN0VA » April 26, 2017 11:43am | Report
Alright, thanks Red! How is the teaching method going to work? After lunch, I usually have time till 2:00 PM for a little VG. I'll try to see you around that time.

CassieN0VA
Quote | PM | +Rep by CassieN0VA » April 26, 2017 5:04pm | Report
I don't use discord a lot, honestly. I hooked up with it once as an old guild requirement, but then it collected dust, acquired some dinosaur skeletons, and eventually got deleted. I barely know how to use it.

If I get the ios app, does it work during the game?

CassieN0VA
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » April 26, 2017 6:21pm | Report
10 to 11 you say. That's around the time I'm awake, so I think we can work something out here. I usually don't reveal my IGI around anywhere, and most of the friends I make are the ones that I meet in matches, school, or the SEMC guild cause I stalk them(Sorry SEMC guys). If you're interested I can PM you or you can PM me either works. I don't use discord because I prefer in game chat where it's quieter(family member problems too). I have a PoA friend who said that I'm mechanically skilled, and the main problem I don't rank up is because of playing support in solo queue and I sometimes don't build the right things. So yeah, we can work something out.

Real footage of me hiding in a bush, waiting for the 1/13/2 Celeste. Circa(2017)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CassieN0VA » April 27, 2017 7:03am | Report
Okay, got it. Red, I did send you an invite already...hmmm. I'll send you another one. Oh, and hi TFDeathRay! You can send me an invite whenever you want :)

The main reason why my ranked matches don't work out is because my support and jungler don't protect me in a teamfight (when I lane), OR the support doesn't build support items and then I turn into a mobile bag of coins (when I jungle).

What I've been doing for the past few days is random ranked matches. I always play as the laner, and I keep spamming matches until I win at least one of them. I'm so close to getting to tier 3, by the way. I probably only need one more match to push me there.

CassieN0VA
Quote | PM | +Rep by ScreamAtMeBaby » April 27, 2017 10:45am | Report
^^ is a troll, just letting ya know. Met him more than a few times in ranks and LOL he throws every chance he can. Taka mains are always [comment edited by mod].

ScreamAtMeBaby
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » April 27, 2017 1:08pm | Report
Oh hello everyone,

Just your friendly neighborhood Mod here to remind you all of the site rules which are so conveniently found here, and here (this one's about Player shaming).
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 27, 2017 1:28pm | Report
Alright thanks @dash

Hopefully I wont do something like dat :p

Ill delete all of the negative comments i have posted
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved