Vainglory Forums

Looking For Ranked Team-Ups

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » April 27, 2017 1:35pm | Report
Alright so how the training is going to work

Meet me at 4 pm or aorund that time

Ill ask what type of course you will want to learn

Then get on discord and ill start explaining the course while we both play practice mode
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ScreamAtMeBaby » April 27, 2017 2:06pm | Report
@dash

So, you allow trolls to hang around in forums? Pretty clear what's happening here.. but eh, if you want to favor someone even if he's toxic.. not my problem. Just saying :)

I was merely letting OP know that Red was not to be trusted, seeing as he throws matches on a regular basis then comes here and "offers" "help". I called him out and he wants to jump down my throat for stating a truth?

ScreamAtMeBaby
Quote | PM | +Rep by ScreamAtMeBaby » April 27, 2017 2:13pm | Report
Also, you think I care about player shaming? That rule is such a joke.. basically you're saying "Oh, I don't care if he messes up ranks or is a toxic player overall. You're not allowed to warn people about him, preventing him from continuing to be toxic and screwing people's elo over"

Never really understood why that even became a rule in the first place TBH. You mess my rank up, I'm gonna let the whole VG community know that you're toxic and not to pkay with you. End of story.

ScreamAtMeBaby
Quote | PM | +Rep by TFDeathRay » April 27, 2017 2:20pm | Report
I don't think it's a good idea to start a fight with a moderator, especially Dash since he's such a nice guy and I don't think he really wants to ban anyone. Everything that happened between you and Takuisgud should stay outside of public forums even if you dislike him. We're a community and communities will have fights and heated debates but try to keep that to a minimum. I been on this site for a while now and from when I rejoined and really got back into it, it's grown so much and I don't think anyone would like for the community to die down. So instead of you know calling people trolls or toxic you can give advice or keep mean comments to yourself. Have fun on the Fold! :)

Real footage of me hiding in a bush, waiting for the 1/13/2 Celeste. Circa(2017)

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TFDeathRay
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dash » April 27, 2017 2:39pm | Report
I'm sorry you feel that way ScreamAtMeBaby but I wasn't favoring anyone.

Now if you are intending not to follow our site rules I think it may be best that you don't post here. If you believe someone is toxic the proper response is to report them in-game, our forums are not your report system.
Be Awesome To One Another

Dash
<Community Manager>
Remarkable (38)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ScreamAtMeBaby » April 27, 2017 2:51pm | Report
I wasn't trying to antagonize anyone (other than Red) so, apologies. I never said I didn't intend to follow the rules, merely that I disagreed with -some- of them.

However, the whole reporting system in-game is still sketchy for me.. a lot of kids will just thumbs down everyone after every loss.. prime example of this is Blitz-fastest way to lose Great Karma. So, people like Red will always get away with being toxic while the rest of us are bemoaning the loss of our elo due to his childish antics.

That's my last "mean" comment on this thread. Good luck in the Fold!

ScreamAtMeBaby
Quote | PM | +Rep by Gotem » May 26, 2017 8:12am | Report
Screamatmebaby is literally the biggest troll I have seen. Found him on here after he trolled me in two different rank matches. Who are you to call ANYONE out? I have a screenshot of you going 0/14 in a ranked match, and taunting instead of playing. The guy is full of ****.

Gotem
Quote | PM | +Rep by ScreamAtMeBaby » July 23, 2017 12:23am | Report
Gotem wrote:

Screamatmebaby is literally the biggest troll I have seen. Found him on here after he trolled me in two different rank matches. Who are you to call ANYONE out? I have a screenshot of you going 0/14 in a ranked match, and taunting instead of playing. The guy is full of ****.

Let me guess, you're one of Red's fanboys. I very rarely troll ingame, unless my teammates is both trolling already.

So.. either ypu're trying to BS me and help Red save face.. OR you and your friend trolled ingame. Which is it?

ScreamAtMeBaby

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved