Vainglory Forums

SENTINEL DRAGONS ON NA SERVER RECRUITING

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kasekhem » December 22, 2015 11:54pm | Report
IGN:KaSekhem
How often do you play? Everyday
Why would u like to join SENTINEL DRAGONS? Cauz im NA, the clan name is kool, and id like to compete.

Kasekhem
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zezumbaji » December 23, 2015 2:49pm | Report
IGN: Zezumbaji
How often do you play? Everyday unless busy.
Why would u like to join SENTINEL DRAGONS? You guys seem legit, and competitive. I also like the fact that you are selective with members.

Zezumbaji
Quote | PM | +Rep by CREAMSICLEPONY » December 23, 2015 7:38pm | Report
My IGN- CREAMSICLEPONY

Im active during the day and for a while late at night

Don't MAIN any character specifically best if im in lane (a garbage roam tbh not the worst though)

My best characters are WP Ringo, WP Joule, WP Blackfeather, CP Mages (Skaarf, Celeste- Eve, frostburn, and either clockwork or broken myth)

I need a guild or at least an active team , i cant play a ranked game without rude or bad teammates - i can and will do anything the team needs from me

CREAMSICLEPONY
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » December 28, 2015 10:13pm | Report
My apologies for reading the recent posts in this thread so late. I have been extremely busy with personal life and managing and maintaining a guild. I will post when open enrollment will begin and happy to say that I may open it a few days before new season to give potential candidates a chance to get paid out. Yes we are and have been at 99 for a while now. Currently 38 people in guild but there will be alot of vacancy because of my vision for the future of Sentinel Dragons. Those that have played with me before are welcome to let me know if interested however my process will be rigorous in order to sustain the guild by recruiting honest, determined and mature individuals. I have no time for games and will delete immediately. When you see the layout of my Discord do not be discouraged by the ton of information gathered and collected. Anyway I have been analytical about ign's I run across and can feel personalities out. I am building an empire and want to prove that we have an opportunity to excel and compete with the best. Also want to prove to some arrogant higher ELOs that they don't know their heroes as much as they think they do. Nothing is as it was when launched. Things are constantly changing and we have to adapt and conform our minds to be able to compete mentally.

Happy Holidays to everyone from EXXCLUSIVE

Remember only skill counts and remain positive and honest with yourself.
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » December 28, 2015 10:21pm | Report
My apologies I forgot to mention that we are looking for a streamer and priority will be given to that lucky individual since part of my vision includes a streamer. Thank you
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Skylocent » December 30, 2015 12:36pm | Report
Hi Exxclusive, SPIN told me to comment on this thread

- Velvorent

Skylocent
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » December 30, 2015 6:14pm | Report
Velvorent, you should attempt to contact me on VG if you can. I am busy with creation of teams , appointing team captains, creating moderators for Discord and other projects as it relates to the guild. More than likely I will open enrollment next week close to start of winter season to see who is committed. Guild tryouts should start soon with minimum Tier at 6. Thanks for commenting but reach out in game... I am on all day gathering data. Thanks
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by moti » January 6, 2016 11:37am | Report
hi my name is moti me and my brother would like to join your guild currently we are in a guild that's pretty active and they speak Spanish. some time they don't play with us I would like to join more active guild that would play with us. im currently skill tier 4 silver brother is skill tier 5 bronz are names on vainglory is mmoottii and brother is lleeeeoorr we would love to join your guild we also want a guild that speaks English I hope you would add us in your guild thank you have a grate day

moti
Quote | PM | +Rep by moti » January 6, 2016 11:37am | Report
hi my name is moti me and my brother would like to join your guild currently we are in a guild that's pretty active and they speak Spanish. some time they don't play with us I would like to join more active guild that would play with us. im currently skill tier 4 silver brother is skill tier 5 bronz are names on vainglory is mmoottii and brother is lleeeeoorr we would love to join your guild we also want a guild that speaks English I hope you would add us in your guild thank you have a grate day

moti
Quote | PM | +Rep by moti » January 6, 2016 11:53am | Report
I for got to mention that we play everyday and me and my brother switch accounts my account name is lleeeeor and my brother is mmoottii the reason why we switch I had all the caracters and he didn't so I wanted him to play with the ones he likes

moti

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved