Vainglory Forums

SENTINEL DRAGONS ON NA SERVER RECRUITING

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by moti » January 7, 2016 5:01pm | Report
Ok so my and my brother I'm rank 4 sliver brother is rank 5 bronze we play everyday at least 2 too 5 games Daly if not more I want to join ur guild back use I'm sick of all the afakers in the game and the guild I'm curtly in speaks Spanish and I can't understand them not not to mention sometimes they don't like playing with us they rather play with people that speak Spanish BTW we Play more on weekends my main person I play black feather lane and jungle I would say that Imy pretty good with him withe both rolls

moti
Quote | PM | +Rep by moti » January 7, 2016 5:46pm | Report
If I didn't do this right then let me know I think this is how you do it

moti
Quote | PM | +Rep by Razerblade917 » January 9, 2016 10:58am | Report
IGN-RazerBlade917

I play Krestel
And I main support Fortress and is good with saw.
I am also active On weekends All day.
I am also very active on weekdays after I get him from school.
Please consider this :)

Razerblade917
Quote | PM | +Rep by Sid50 » January 9, 2016 12:54pm | Report
IGN: xXSidXx
How often do you play: Well im pretty active and usually play whenever i have free time.
Why you want to join: I like the concept and since i am a new player i am looking to improve my VG experience and contribute to the guild also.

Sid50
Quote | PM | +Rep by Razerblade917 » January 9, 2016 2:19pm | Report

IGN-RazerBlade917

I play Krestel
And I main support Fortress and is good with saw.
I am also active On weekends All day.
I am also very active on weekdays after I get him from school.
Please consider this :)

Reason I want to join- It's because I want a guild that I can devote my precious time to. Instead of just randomly playing matches, I could help the guild and feel proud about it. I can enjoy my time with guildmates and discover new friends.

Razerblade917

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved