Vainglory Forums

VainGlory Guild/Clan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by IAmWaved » March 5, 2015 6:46am | Report
It's apparent to me that upon "Vainglory" being released, there's ample opportunity to join with other players and enter into guilds/clans etc. This got me to thinking that it would be very easy to just form my own guild/clan, with that said, I have no friends on vainglory and no reputation amongst the forums, however I refuse to sit back and continuously lose games due to poor teamwork or desertion, that one player who seems to think he\she knows best and jeapodises the whole teams efforts up until that point.

So my proposal is this, I'm looking for loyal gamers, gamers who never back down in fights, gamers who know when to hold the line with there team and those who recognise the crucial moments to strike the enemy heroes, many times I've had the kraken released onto my base and both teammates have voted for surrender and then 5 minutes later were destroying the enemy base, I'm looking for players who would rather go out hard, fighting to the last second, I've won a game with my crystal on 10% health (the enemy team got cocky and got themselves aced), but it just goes to show that many gamers don't sit there and mentally commit themselves whilst sitting in lobby.

I'm looking for gamers who do.

Please don't mistake my rant for the speech of an arrogant gamer, I'm not the best or most skilled player, I make mistakes now and then, everyone is going to, it's human nature, I'm not saying that if you don't fully understand how to play then don't bother messaging me, if you don't understand but you know you commit and will put 100% into it, then I want to hear from you.

Any Loyal Gamer Wanted.

As for a guild/clan, I guess we see what response this thread gets and talk more then, I hope for a guild/clan with no particular leader, just a safe place to find good team mates, as for a name, that could be discussed amongst the guild/clan founders.

Good Luck out there and I hope to at least find a couple of team mates to start playing with.
IGN: IAmWaved
Server: EU
Main: Catherine - Any Build
Alt: Glaive / Celeste
Skill Tier: The Hotness
Karma Level: 14

IAmWaved
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fauzie » March 5, 2015 6:54am | Report
Is there any way I can contact you? What server do you play on?

Fauzie
Quote | PM | +Rep by IAmWaved » March 5, 2015 7:51am | Report
Just go ahead and PM me on here.

IAmWaved
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » March 6, 2015 6:51am | Report
add me in game please or tell me your in game name so we can get this team together
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hostility1992 » March 8, 2015 10:07pm | Report
Hey I'm currently at the not bad tier and karma lvl 12?(don't really remember now) i main glaive and I'm pretty good with him. I want a decent team mostly because today I finished two matches 19-4 and 16-5 and we still lost them cause my team mates refused to play their roles or actually be helpful. So if you are interested just add me, I'm IGN is Hostility1992.

Hostility1992
Quote | PM | +Rep by Perksy » March 9, 2015 12:18am | Report
Hey IAmWaved! I totally agree with your rant and i'm sick of poor allies wasting my time, I would love to be part of a team that just know what they are doing. Oh and one question: What server are you in?
IGN: Perksy
Main: Taka or skaarf
(Can also play others well to better suit the team composition)

Hopefully play with you guys soon!

Perksy
Quote | PM | +Rep by IAmWaved » March 10, 2015 7:32am | Report
Hello guys, apologies for the late replies but my real life needed a couple of days to get things on track, I have been keeping an eye on this thread and my inbox is piling up with people who, like myself, are fed up with poor games, I'm back on good ground now, so first things first I realised I never specified a couple of things to you guys in my last post, I'll put it down to my last post being fuelled by rage etc. however here's what I missed out.

Main: Catherine

I'm writing up a message to everyone who inboxed me also, again sorry for the late response but I'm really happy to have had such a good reaction to this thread.

IAmWaved
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by HuntressBianca » March 10, 2015 12:26pm | Report
I am HuntressBianca. My skill tier is 24 and karma 20. I run to a fight and don't back down. I play petal, Krul, and Skaarf - all equally well. I have all the same frustrations as you. I love strategy, and as the skill tier increases, the strategy intensifies. I am ready to join a regular team that can play often together, learn where our weaknesses are, strategize, and conquer every team we meet. I play mostly afternoons and early evening EST USA.
You're so vain, you probably think this game is about you, don't you?
HuntressBianca

HuntressBianca
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by HuntressBianca » March 10, 2015 5:26pm | Report
Dear IamWaved,
I was just informed that you cannot have a skill tier of 24, so I do not know what that number means, and I have tried to find it here in the forums and have had no luck! My skill tier is not bad with a karma of 20. The only thing I could find close was some sort of ranking system. looking forward to hearing from you.
You're so vain, you probably think this game is about you, don't you?
HuntressBianca

HuntressBianca
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by VoodooDoll » March 10, 2015 8:45pm | Report
Name: VoodooDoll
Server: NA But I'm mexican
Level: +20
Wins: 412
Main : Petal, Taka
Also good with : Adagio, Koshka, Skaarf

VoodooDoll

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved