Vainglory Forums

VainGlory Guild/Clan

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Ohei » August 6, 2015 10:09am | Report
Me too. Im looking for a team who wont back down from a fight. Im getting sick and tired of people who leave the game or give up half way. IGN oHei

Ohei
Quote | PM | +Rep by natech » August 6, 2015 2:07pm | Report
hey add me as a friend on vainglory, and we can see what happens from there. name is carnage1

natech
Quote | PM | +Rep by COATES » August 6, 2015 9:31pm | Report
i to would like in on this group!! my ingame name is COATES so please add me. i have been playing for a while so ive racked up some exp :)

I mainly play skaarf and vox, celeste and adagio.

Decent player, would love to start playing with other decent peeps to :)
Main:Skaarf
others: Vox, celeste

COATES
Quote | PM | +Rep by Draylon » October 14, 2015 9:42am | Report
I don't really like this forum too much so don't expect me to go to my settings and show off my stats, I plaid this game for about 2 months none stop got about half of all the characters. Reached pretty good with solo dark parade adagio, then rage quitted because of well... Bad luck and temper issues...

Posted a little rant and then Wen't back to playing league, my computer crashed and I lost league and now I'm back here again and apparantly vainglory demoted me to decentish... I tried to get it back but people are team playing now which sucks for solos like me.

I think you'd do everyone a favour if you told us what server you're in, because everyone is lost to guess...

Draylon
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kanjo » November 4, 2015 9:35am | Report
I also would like to play with some good teammates. I went from rank 5 to rank 3 in just a few matches from doing solo queue, but if you guys have a guild, I'd be happy to join and we can play some good matches
IGN: Kanjo
Main: Koshka , Skye , Taka
Serious player, never AFK
Great Karma ?

Kanjo
Quote | PM | +Rep by 0WickedLight0 » November 6, 2015 8:09pm | Report
I just started playing this game so I'm at a pretty low lvl which is lvl 12. I can't find any friends who's guilds don't give up at the last min + guilds who are focused on leveling up the guild. I'm a decent active player because of school but I'm extra active on the weekends or school breaks. There will be days of the week where I'm active on the afternoon so add me on Vainglory if you want another player as determined to be better like you on your guild!

IGN: 0WickedLight0
Main(Jungle): Phinn & Rona
Main(Lane): Celeste & Ringo
Deciding/Testing: Fortress, Krul & Ardan
:)

0WickedLight0
Quote | PM | +Rep by orbitalpenguin87 » April 8, 2016 8:14am | Report
I wouldn't mind joining, I just started playing, I'm almost a level 3 now.

orbitalpenguin87
Quote | PM | +Rep by orbitalpenguin87 » April 8, 2016 8:14am | Report
my ingame name is orbitalpenguin87, same as here.

orbitalpenguin87

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved