Vainglory Forums

#team fight strategy# Krul-Ringo-Catherine V.S. Krul-SAW-Adagio

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Irisamor » August 28, 2015 7:05am | Report
Hi there, my friends and I had really tough time when encounter with team composed of Krul, SAW, and Adagio. Adagio's Arcane Renewal makes SAW very hard to be reached. Focus on Adagio ignoring SAW is even more dangerous. And Krul , just makes everything worse as it is almost impossible to take him down before Adagio and SAW join the battle...

So, my questions are:
  • How could we beat this team with Krul, Ringo and Catherine?
  • If it is really hard, what would be the winning composition to encounter them?

Irisamor
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aligian » December 28, 2015 5:27pm | Report
eh not sure. Skaarf is a good counter to saw imo. Goop to make saw even slower. Skaarf's poke is annoying. burst down their carry 1st, stun krul, and have 2 atlas pauldrons. coordinate with ur team on when to use em, basically removes both krul and saw from a fight. i poke krul and try to get his attention with cath, run away, stun, run, ect. krul needs to build stacks in order to be a menace so dont let him

Aligian
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » December 28, 2015 6:57pm | Report
survive the first 10 minutes then crush them. seriously. Adagio & SAW fall off hard. only one to worry about potentially lategame is Krul but he got a massive nerf to his endgame lifesteal.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Equ1 » December 30, 2015 3:05pm | Report
Kiting is major, and flares should be used to avoid getting ganked from bushes. If any of the opposing heroes get too close to you early on it is pretty much a lost team fight. Try and shut down SAW while he uses his SFire to gather up stacks. If unable to, it is genuinely probably best to back away considering a WP SAW with Adagio buffs (and stun) are deadly. If Krul chases, use stuns/slows with the Ringo kiting him to keep him off. SAW and Adagio should not be a problem as long as Adagio can't pull off his 'A'.
Also, the Ringo should DEFINITELY be going crystal, possibly even with a frostburn to aid kiting, simply to counter that hero composition.
Winning team fights is largely reliant on Ringo and Catherine. Krul usually should just tank or ambush, or help once they become low health/lose a player
Server: South-East Asia
Average Tier: Pretty Good (6) / Silver (Only 'Cancerous' Solo Queue)
Wins: 486 as of 02/01/2016
Main Heroes:
  • Lane: WP Ringo, WP/CP SAW, CP Skye
  • Jungle: WP Glaive or WP Joule, CP Ringo or CP Vox or CP Skye, WP/CP Taka or CP Koshka
  • Support: Aftershock Catherine, Breaking Point Ardan
Which hero I choose is fully dependent on what heroes my teammates are playing.
If you ever see me in casual, just note I am just having fun, and will likely make unusual hero choices.

Equ1
Quote | PM | +Rep by Apocalypse27 » June 8, 2016 3:27am | Report
Best counter is Krul-Skaarf-Fortress. Krul and Fortress get AP and dash to saw and krul at the start of fights and AP them to slow their attack speed to one of a potato. However, in early game if you are unable to withstand Saw's buffed attacks from adagio or dont know how to counter farm in the jungle if they invade you, you will most probably get owned.

Apocalypse27
Quote | PM | +Rep by Atsurvius » August 19, 2016 4:03am | Report
Lol Krul and SAW? Just get an Atlas Pauldron, on everyone. Stun SAW, and take him down, when Krul comes, actovate Atlas, and a support Adagio can't do things alone unless you guys all get stunned by the ult.
Skaarf is my bae forever

Looking for a guild that uses social groups to just discuss about VG-related stuff

Atsurvius
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by 354RRR » August 23, 2016 12:57am | Report
ATLAS PAULDRON PLZ. Just have your saw and Catherin buy Atlas (they dive into the enemy team anyways so it works out). The Ringo-Catherine-Krul comp is also weak to Atlas Pauldron, but the enemy team doesn't have as many front line heroes (one's that go into the enemy team rather than waiting for them to come), meaning your comp is slightly resistant. Also, I would have the Ringo go CP (that ult damage will be terrifying even if the saw reflex blocks it. Also, Ringo's B will do lots of damage at a range). If the SAW is already spun up, Catherine's shield can actually reflect a lot of damage (I've seen SAWs die to their own damage bouncing back).

The same comp with Skaarf could be very effective. SAW can't move much, so hitting those skillshots will be relatively easy, and during the laning phase, the goop-flame combo will chunk out SAW very quickly.

354RRR
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ItsSya » August 28, 2016 7:21pm | Report
Get gud. Learn to Dnzio

ItsSya
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved