Vainglory Forums

Another Post About Garbage Teammates

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by CvmDumpster » January 29, 2016 9:37pm | Report
About two days ago I dialed in my play style with Skye and ended up being on a 10 win streak. I was stoked that the game was matching me with players who actually knew what they were doing and not buying 5 Oakhearts and a Weapon Blade. Then today fate decided it wanted a good laugh and I'm easily on a 15 game losing streak. Now I know you guys love to tell people on here that they might be the issue, not their teammates, but that is the furthest thing from the truth. About 12 of those games I had afk teammates and almost every time my teammates thought they could go Rambo on the ***** and 1v3 the other team. That left me to handle the enemy team pushing a turret by myself. I'm now back down to playing with genuine noobs and as I was writing this I annihilated the enemy team myself. FML I'm out

CvmDumpster
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 30, 2016 11:33am | Report
If you are sick of these streaks play with friends if not then suck it up and stop complaining.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CvmDumpster » January 30, 2016 12:11pm | Report
uncrudable wrote:

If you are sick of these streaks play with friends if not then suck it up and stop complaining.

You sound like a ****head defending a broken matchmaking system. Come back when you have an idea that is at least half-way though out.

CvmDumpster
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by ZuesAwoken » January 30, 2016 12:18pm | Report
uncrudable is right
Highest Rank So Far: Pretty Good ~ Gold
Current Rank: Pretty Good ~ Gold
Lane: CP Skaarf, WP Ringo, and Taka
Jungle: CP Skye, WP Ozo, WP Joule, Taka
Roam: Cath, Ardan, Taka
Main: TAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAKATAKA

...SUPRISE *****!

ZuesAwoken
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Halcius » January 30, 2016 4:48pm | Report
CvmDumpster wrote:

You sound like a ****head defending a broken matchmaking system. Come back when you have an idea that is at least half-way though out.

We're all playing under the same system and have to deal with the same problems you're complaining about.
If you really want to climb as SoloQ, you have to git gud, there is no other way.
Just don't bother with SoloQ if you can't make it work.

Halcius
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » January 30, 2016 6:11pm | Report
CvmDumpster wrote:

About two days ago I dialed in my play style with Skye and ended up being on a 10 win streak. I was stoked that the game was matching me with players who actually knew what they were doing and not buying 5 Oakhearts and a Weapon Blade. Then today fate decided it wanted a good laugh and I'm easily on a 15 game losing streak. Now I know you guys love to tell people on here that they might be the issue, not their teammates, but that is the furthest thing from the truth. About 12 of those games I had afk teammates and almost every time my teammates thought they could go Rambo on the ***** and 1v3 the other team. That left me to handle the enemy team pushing a turret by myself. I'm now back down to playing with genuine noobs and as I was writing this I annihilated the enemy team myself. FML I'm out

You're right - Sometimes it's not your fault, but your teammates fault. The afks, trolls, noobs, etc. However, that's the price you have to pay if you want to play SoloQueue. The only solutions are to play in a party and practice a carry hero until you're a beast. Other than that you're going to have a rough time.

You should probably take a break from VainGlory for a while. A 15 game lose streak isn't going to improve your chances of winning. If I were you I would start watching VainGlory pros play matches. You'd be surprised at how much information you can glean from them.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CvmDumpster » January 30, 2016 11:03pm | Report
Halcius wrote:

We're all playing under the same system and have to deal with the same problems you're complaining about.
If you really want to climb as SoloQ, you have to git gud, there is no other way.
Just don't bother with SoloQ if you can't make it work.

I solo queued to "Pretty Good", which is nothing special, just pointing it out.
I fully understand getting matched up with poor teammates but 15 times in a row is ludicrous. I'm just curious how the matchmaking system can't see your previous matches and determine that it should pair you with players accordingly. If you have been doing well and winning it should maybe give you players that might not be the best of the bunch. I don't always have friends or guild mates online and the fact that solo queue is this broken is mind blowing.

CvmDumpster
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 31, 2016 10:35am | Report
Oh I'm sorry cvm (sarcasm) I was just trying to shut up another rank ranter.

And for your information the match making system isn't that bad. Its only flaw is that people like you can't use there little brains to figure it out.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by CvmDumpster » January 31, 2016 11:39am | Report
uncrudable wrote:

Oh I'm sorry cvm (sarcasm) I was just trying to shut up another rank ranter.

And for your information the match making system isn't that bad. Its only flaw is that people like you can't use there little brains to figure it out.

While you don't appreciate my banter, I laugh at your irrelevance. Enjoy whatever sense of importance you feel on this forum

CvmDumpster
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 31, 2016 5:39pm | Report
The only reason I don't appreciate your rant is because I've seen about 100 of them, but this one.... Didn't even have one question asked meaning you must know what your doing then.......... So if you really do know what your doing stop complaining on a fan based site, there's nothing to be earnt by this rant whatsoever. Even if a dev manages to browse here in there boredom and spare time and see this rant they won't think much of anything being said here. So it's appreciated if VGF didn't have these types of rants on the site, especially if your absolutely fine with solo queue and know what your doing.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved