Vainglory Forums

Another Post About Garbage Teammates

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlackLightning01 » March 6, 2016 7:32pm | Report
What I don't understand is that rants like this always say that the matchmaker is broken... which it isn't. (most of the time. partying with people at a much lower/higher skill tier makes matches inconsistent)
Why are you blaming the matchmaker instead of the people who you are playing with? It isn't SEMC's fault people suck in general. Most people who you encounter that rage ping or feed purposely probably don't do that all the time, or else they would be banned. How is the matchmaker supposed to know that this one particular player who isn't dishonored very often is going to rage ping and feed?
Unless you can figure out a PRACTICAL way to improve the matchmaker, you shouldn't blame it for not being able to tell the future.
IGN : BlackLightning01
Region : North America
Mains : Ringo, Blackfeather, Ardan
Laners : Ringo, Vox, Kestrel, Joule
Junglers : Blackfeather, Taka, Ozo, Koshka
Roamers : Ardan, Catherine, Phinn
Skill Tier (Winter Season 2016) : Simply Amazing Bronze

BlackLightning01
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 6, 2016 9:23pm | Report
Well said.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » March 7, 2016 2:17pm | Report
@BlackLightning01

that was the best answer I've ever heard so far.

the answer I guess to questions like:

why does matchmaker suck?
why do I get bad teammates?

is that there isn't an answer. at least, not a definite one. there are some things that are out of the matchmaker's control, and it can't predict when something unexpected is about to occur. so, while we can't give you a solid answer, we can give you one that increases the odds of you getting better teammates. and it's...

you don't. play in a party or get better.
I find solo queue is a good way to practice because it's always full of wacky teammates so start early and become better fast!!!
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » March 8, 2016 8:59pm | Report
I think you guys have simply never really experienced the gratification to play with absolutely far worst crooked players during a soloq ranked match.

And why isn't it the matchmaker's fault?! Really??
-Maybe because they shouldn't put PoA or SA players together with DECENT-ISH or NotBad players?

I have experienced sooo many wrong matched teams while playing solo ranked matches. I have seen them all, from AFK players to trolls to not ranked players (my mate and I were both SA and he was PoA) together vs. PoA teams. I mean seriously?! Come on! At least find someone who is only one skilltier level below us.

And LOL to your arguments to practice and become better during a ranked match if your team mates suck. I think you guys have never really played against skilled players while your teammates have the mental intellect of a 3 years old. I can ensure you 110% it is IMPOSSIBLE to solo carry your goofball teammate during a HIGH SKILLED RANKED MATCH if your teammates suck. Period. If anyone else claims to prove me wrong, I can ensure you that this person is a liar. Even our vainglourious players have to admit that playing with unskilled players/trolls is almost impossible to beat the match during a RANKED match. So stop defending this broken system and play some solo ranked matches yourself before you start judging people who have already experienced it.

Here a review I just made because I really really wanted to find out how broken the matchmaking system was:
http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/general-discussion/review-about-the-matchmaking-system-29952

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 9, 2016 1:33am | Report
Ok you still seem to be salty but Imma make this clear, sometimes this **** happens, and when it does.... Shut the **** up, take the ******** and watch tv or something. Come back when your calm, I've found many bad team mates before but I haven't dropped a full skill tier since 2015 2 terms in, at that time I was bout not bad 4 or decentish. While it might be slower with different ranking techniques, you don't get frustrated and you don't drop. I like to think that if you get ****ty team mates that it's there day, meaning that every match you play you'll be paired with absolute ******s. Some days the plays will be amazing, some days you'll feel like, how the even **** was I matched with these people.

My point is that just go with casual if there's ******s in ranked, if not feel free to drop. Any way your free to feel how ever the **** you want about the matchmaking system and if solo queue doesn't work for you, simply don't use it. I used to avoid it and I've overcome it I use it now. It's all your choice about you rank up.

Alright peace out.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 11, 2016 10:16am | Report
And I like how you posted a forum that we have already destroyed you claims on

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 11, 2016 11:48am | Report
This for me or Max?, either way no claims were actually proved never the less, it was more just insults vs insults and advice. FYI these posts were put up before the main matchmaking argument started.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 12, 2016 5:39pm | Report
It was for Max, did you even post a link? XD

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » March 12, 2016 11:41pm | Report
Dude.

Reach once the level of VG or PoA.

Then play casual or ranked solo matches. You will get matched with total goofballs. No matter what you say. It is a total different league. Like literally a total different game. I might be the only one who is at PoA and VG blaming the matching system. But if you once hit the high levels you know what I mean.

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 13, 2016 10:01am | Report
Can we see a screen shot of your rank? Just to see for sure, and also if you get to the high skill tiers people stop really caring because they cannot really improve significantly any more.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved