Vainglory Forums

Characters that need to be BUFFED. (Adagio/Reim)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Should Adagio and Reim get Buffed?
Yes, they are slightly weak.
NO, they are perfect.
Lyra and Krul should be Nerfed.
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by LilWolfPup » February 23, 2017 10:57am | Report
Krystalline wrote:

Actually Adagio with Melee is a good Idea. Never thought of it that way.
But question is does Adagio work as a pure Support in Late Game?

Well, he definitely isn't the best pur Support in Late Game. You should still have 1 or 2 support items, but other than that you should transition into a carry.
Region: NA

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
LilWolfPup
<Editor>
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » February 23, 2017 11:14am | Report
I think that Adagio could get a slight buff and maybe Reim too but they don't need much. Just maybe slightly more damage or health or something to even things out a bit late game for them. I think a good way to buff Adagio is to reduce the time he's immobile and unable to attack or move when he's casting his Gift of Fire or Agent of Wrath.
IGN: MaximusPrime
Mains: Kinetic, Malene, Ardan
"Good warriors fight hard, but great warriors fight smart" -MaximusPrime

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Krystalline » February 23, 2017 12:38pm | Report
MaximusPrime wrote:

I think that Adagio could get a slight buff and maybe Reim too but they don't need much. Just maybe slightly more damage or health or something to even things out a bit late game for them. I think a good weay to buff Adagio is to reduce the time he's immobile and unable to attack or move when he's casting his Gift of Fire or Agent of Wrath.

True that.
It's precisely what I am thinking a very slight buff to even things out.
I

Krystalline
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Krystalline » February 23, 2017 12:43pm | Report
LilWolfPup wrote:

Well, he definitely isn't the best pur Support in Late Game. You should still have 1 or 2 support items, but other than that you should transition into a carry.

Yeah precisely what I thought so. What I have found the most difficult is (probably because I use people like Catherine and Lance) the fact that, the final showdown for Kraken, he cannot really create much of a difference in support unless his final attack clicks (considering nobody kills you by then.) Atleast a minor change where is is Invisible for a bit and quick attack is enough change.
Unlike Reim Baron and Skye who can place their attack anywhere Adagio requires to be there alive for two seconds. And will not execute the attack if u happened to die.
I

Krystalline
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » February 23, 2017 12:47pm | Report
If Adagio and/or Reim was to get a damage buff, what abilities would get a damage buff and how much? or would their auto attacks be buffed?

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Krystalline » February 23, 2017 12:50pm | Report
vikings102 wrote:

Key phrase there is Late Game, he isn't a late game support, just like how koshkka is considered a early game hero, or vox is considered a late game hero.

True I totally agree. Koshka is extremely solid early game. And yes considering Taka she becomes relatively weaker Late game. But that early game, Koshka is enough to claw down the entire opposite team. And even in late game, she can do a good enough damage, though she is not as useful as early.

Adagio being 'captain/support' I think he is limited to games where u have to rely on some body like Idris/BF with Saw/Gwen to pressure the early game. But if the opposite team by somehow manages to drag it of beyond 15 mins. Then there is not even one come back, unless of cous the is not playing as a pure support and here is another solid support character. Preferably Flicker/Fortree/Catherine.
I

Krystalline
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Krystalline » February 23, 2017 1:07pm | Report
MaximusPrime wrote:

If Adagio and/or Reim was to get a damage buff, what abilities would get a damage buff and how much? or would their auto attacks be buffed?

What I am thinking is Adagio Gift of Fire should be some 20-25% bonus health or reduce the cooldown period of his abilities especially the final ability, Verse of Judgement to 1 second.

For Reim Possibly give him a mild HP Regeneration, or Chill Winds rooting should not allow the opponents to attack for aabout a second.
I

Krystalline
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusPrime » February 23, 2017 1:17pm | Report
If chill winds stopped the opponent from attacking, that would be too OP, as that would act as a permastun. Maybe it should slow slightly(maybe 3-5%) less and deal about 5-8% more damage late game. Also, Verse of Judgements cast time should be about 2 seconds instead of the 1 second as mentioned.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
MaximusPrime
Memorable (57)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Krystalline » February 23, 2017 1:52pm | Report
MaximusPrime wrote:

If chill winds stopped the opponent from attacking, that would be too OP, as that would act as a permastun. Maybe it should slow slightly(maybe 3-5%) less and deal about 5-8% more damage late game. Also, Verse of Judgements cast time should be about 2 seconds instead of the 1 second as mentioned.

Yeah. Chill Winds rooting might make it too OP. U have a point there.
But the Verse of Judgement, the problem with that attack is, it requires him to go physically to the center of the battle to place that attack and be alive till it happens. Unlike Baron or Skye or Reim where they can place it anywhere in a given Radius and execute it even after their death.
So either it should be made faster or it should be made in such a way that it will be executed after his death.
That is the sole attack of Adagio that gives his CP strength out. Most of the times he gets killed first because he is a weak character, and he being a healer he needs to be taken out first. Lyra can Snare and Teleport and even heal herself simultaneously while her heal takes down the life of the opponent while Adagio cannot run away or protect himself in a 3vs3.

I mean c'mon, you play Lyra as a Main. I don't even play Lyra or Adagio as main. But of all people, you should know what I am saying, " Anything Adagio does, Lyra does it Better."
I believe Adagio should be buffed and put in a separate class from Lyra. He is a good character with soenthing lacking. I just don't know what.
I

Krystalline
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » February 23, 2017 3:29pm | Report
Riem has a broken earlygame cant invade him and if he invade you then your going to have a bad time
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved