Vainglory Forums

Characters that need to be BUFFED. (Adagio/Reim)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

Should Adagio and Reim get Buffed?
Yes, they are slightly weak.
NO, they are perfect.
Lyra and Krul should be Nerfed.
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by KoizumiPanayo » February 23, 2017 10:15pm | Report
Actually, from what I think, Reim is being overshadowed by almost all heroes early game, as he is extremely slow, and if you are having a hard time landing your Winter Spire, BANG! You're dead. And as everyone have stated, almost every ranged heroes could easily kill him if he could not stick to them.
Reim actually shine later on in the match, precisely, around the time when you've purchased Eve of Harvest. And if you have a good roamer/support in your team, you guys could act as a wall to protect your carry to do the job, while you can assist in slaying down the enemy carry or jungler.
Well these are just my opinions, everyone has different play styles so it really depends on how well you play (and sometimes how lucky you are).

KoizumiPanayo
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Krystalline » February 24, 2017 2:05am | Report

Actually, from what I think, Reim is being overshadowed by almost all heroes early game, as he is extremely slow, and if you are having a hard time landing your Winter Spire, BANG! You're dead. And as everyone have stated, almost every ranged heroes could easily kill him if he could not stick to them.
Reim actually shine later on in the match, precisely, around the time when you've purchased Eve of Harvest. And if you have a good roamer/support in your team, you guys could act as a wall to protect your carry to do the job, while you can assist in slaying down the enemy carry or jungler.
Well these are just my opinions, everyone has different play styles so it really depends on how well you play (and sometimes how lucky you are).

Precisely. I agree to what you say.
And which is why I belive he is more of a Support than a Jungler. Though most junglers do massive damage and kills. Reim on the other hand focuses on probably being a decoy and give assists. And due to this, The teams over all damage output decreases if the Captsin is somebody like Ardan / Lance or even Catherine. Thereby Reim is not usually chosen unless u have a massive damage out character on your side. Reims fortified Health is when he lands Basics and the First Attack. So thereby as long as u don't get near him he is vulnerable. Moreover he can be easily stunned or rooted.

What I have usually seen is, people after playing the likes of Glaive, Ozo, Krul, Alpha and Rona; folks tend to get over confident and they try soloing or engage with somebody thinking they can take them down. But I think Reim should always act as a decoy where he can assist.

I believe they should change Reim status to a Support and Adagio to a Laner.
I

Krystalline
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Krystalline » February 24, 2017 2:09am | Report
Takuisgud wrote:

Riem has a broken earlygame cant invade him and if he invade you then your going to have a bad time

True. He is stronger than Krul and Alpha in the early game. And he can possibly solo 2 people early on. But at that time he is too slow to do anything significant.
By the Late Game he gets stronger but, relatively less compared to the likes of a Late Game Krul and Alpha.
I

Krystalline
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Takuisgud » March 1, 2017 8:47am | Report
Krystalline wrote:

Precisely. I agree to what you say.
And which is why I belive he is more of a Support than a Jungler. Though most junglers do massive damage and kills. Reim on the other hand focuses on probably being a decoy and give assists. And due to this, The teams over all damage output decreases if the Captsin is somebody like Ardan / Lance or even Catherine. Thereby Reim is not usually chosen unless u have a massive damage out character on your side. Reims fortified Health is when he lands Basics and the First Attack. So thereby as long as u don't get near him he is vulnerable. Moreover he can be easily stunned or rooted.

What I have usually seen is, people after playing the likes of Glaive, Ozo, Krul, Alpha and Rona; folks tend to get over confident and they try soloing or engage with somebody thinking they can take them down. But I think Reim should always act as a decoy where he can assist.

I believe they should change Reim status to a Support and Adagio to a Laner.

All reim needs to do is rush a frostburn and a eve of harvest then you cant fight him close range which meens you need to fight him long range but if he has a phinn there cc is going to stack up and you wont be able to move :p
Me Random student

Takuisgud
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Krystalline » March 2, 2017 2:52am | Report
Takuisgud wrote:

All reim needs to do is rush a frostburn and a eve of harvest then you cant fight him close range which meens you need to fight him long range but if he has a phinn there cc is going to stack up and you wont be able to move :p

Yeah, Phinn plus Reim is a great Combo. And what u told is also a great way also.
And Adagio, i get it. He is an early/mid game support.
I

Krystalline
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Radiance » March 2, 2017 4:41am | Report
Krystalline wrote:
1) Adagio
Though he is a strong early game player, who can be used for a pressure game with high-dps early game characters, he still falls short.
-Anything Adagio does, Lyra does better.
-Moreover he falls short in being a reliable Support/Captain/Roamer.
-His heal also heals much lesser than Lyra.

I believe he should he given a stronger heal. Or reduce the cool down time for the Heal.

The difference between Adagio and Lyra is their playstyle.
Lyra excels at giving Speed to heroes that do not have many gap closers with her Imperial Sigil. She also has a defensive teamwide reflex block in Bright Bulwark which effectively squashes an enemy Ardan or Skye. However, what few players realise is that Lyra's heal is a Heal over time, and in a specific location. Paired with Healing Synergistic heroes such as Ozo, Lyra pales in comparison to Adagio, as Ozo would have to remain on the Imperial Sigil to receive the healing, which is not Ozo's playstyle, because he tends to be all over the place xD
Lyra Pairs much better with slower heroes like Reim and Crystal SAW.

Click here for MaximusPrime's CP Saw Guide.

I won't bother to explain Adagio as I already have about 20 paragraphs if you need to refer to those :)

Click here for my Adagio Guide, which highlights every build of Adagio that is viable in the Meta.
Hello Everyone! I am Radiance, the Creator of 3 Essential Adagio Builds, which is the Highest rated Adagio guide on the Forums. I am also an Experienced Website Coder, and theorycraft enthusiast. I enjoy learning about the lore and story behind every game and every character. I like to find meaning in things that mean little to anyone, and uncover the secrets in Vainglory's tiniest of Details. I am a ROAM Main, and I play different genres of games, including sandbox, fps, and other MOBAS.

Radiance
Notable (8)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Hershey Lollipop » March 2, 2017 3:20pm | Report

Well for me I think both Adagio and Reim are doing just fine, if you know the tricks and tips then you will have no trouble.

For Adagio his heal is basically instant, with his burst healing the chances of saving one of your allies from being killed is rather high, as for Lyra, the more heroes staying in her circle (both you team mates and your enemies), the shorter it will remain on the ground, so her heal doesn't help that much during a big team fight when all heroes gather together. Additionally, Adagio's heal from his A applies Arcane fire to his enemies, so this will surely help when your enemies are staying near your allies, or even your minions.

For Reim, well he's one of my main heroes and he basically wreck every single bit during late match. He shines the best when you have already buying the essential items for him. And for some reasons, I think he fits more on the roaming/supporting side rather than being a jungler too. I did have trouble battling with Rona and Alpha, but if you can time your ultimate well, and your stun kicks in, and BAM, you win. I've always try to avoid battling 1v1 against Krul (well everyone does lol) But Krul and Reim needed to stick to their opponents in order to stay alive, so thats why whenever me and my team mates are playing against Krul, we will knock out the enemy carry as soon as possible, then target Krul immediately, since he doesn't do very well when going against 2 or more enemies at the same time. But since Reim's fortified health was buffed in the earlier updates, he should be fine for a while. His only drawbacks are his speed and his defensive stats, though. And I don't know what did you mean by "DPS"...

These are just my opinions actually (a very long opinion to be honest).

You are totally correct these are very much skill based heros not koshkas
IGN : Hershey_Lolipop
Region: USA
Main: Cathrin, Taka
Practicing: Adagio, Samuel
Skill Tier : Getting There
"In order to succeed, you must first believe that you can."
"To come out of a desperate situation and make a complete return in one sudden burst."

Hershey Lollipop
Notable (4)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Krystalline » March 25, 2017 5:25am | Report
Well, Adagio is going to be totally weak now.

Cant believe in this poll, i had asked to Nerf Krul and Lyra, in 2.2 Patch, Krul got nerfed but it was balanced i think.
2.3 is going to be bad for Lyra, even i feel bad for Lyra fanboys!

Be careful what i wish for, eh?

This is brutal.
:D
I

Krystalline
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Blissey123 » April 6, 2017 3:57pm | Report
;-;
Lyra was nerfed in 2.3, which is the worse of it.
The nerf to attack speed, it also hit Lyra hard.
Maybe now she needs a buff?

Adagio also got a nerf(what the heck)
Reim, just the same as before.

Update 2.3 is one of the updates that are unbalanced.
Hero that are dependent on attack speed, well they are out of luck.

;-;
IGN: Blissey123
Hero mains: Lyra, Catherine, Koshka, Idris, Celeste, Kestrel, Flicker,Celeste
Heroes that I am good at but I don't have: Joule
Practicing: Kestrel, Celeste, Vox, Idris
Tier: Worthy Foe Silver
Best Heroes: Lyra, Catherine, Idris, Kestrel, Koshka, Vox, Celeste

Blissey123
Notable (17)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BossBoy » April 18, 2017 7:09am | Report
If you play a Reim against a Krul buy Atlas and done
IGN: Thangproz
Server: SEA
Main: Jungle(90%),Carry(10%), Roam (practicing in casual)

BossBoy
Notable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved