Vainglory Forums

Curse of the NOOBS from HELL

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Phreex » February 25, 2015 12:53am | Report
So you are around Karma lvl 12 and "Decent-ish" skill tier. You look at your stats and can't help but feel a little proud. You are coming along quite nicely. But then you start to notice.... I'm starting to lose a lot more and a lot worse all of a sudden. The enemies don't seem that much tougher... What is holding you back? Just as this thought crosses your mind, you see a Koshka dash behind enemy lines trying to chase someone, only to get blown up by a turret and the other 2 enemy team members. As you run away being chased by a Ringo, you see a team mate running towards you. YES, back-up! You turn around to find it's not just Ringo behind you, but also SAW. No problem, you have 5 Ki stacks... But wait... That incoming back up... He is now running away from you!! A perfectly winnable fight, now a frustrating loss. As you wait to respawn, you see on your mini-map one of your team mates, Krul, running all the way to the enemy minion mine, alone, and ignoring your constant Map pings trying to warn him of the incoming group of 3. He pays you no attention, he stays on that minion mine with the worst case of tunnel vision ever... And yes he too dies an embarrassing death.

And now it hits you, as you see Koshka, yet again, dashing deep behind enemy lines only to get completely smashed, that you realize it's not you... IT'S YOUR TEAM MATES! It would seem as if you missed the memo... Now your team mates goal is to hold you back, rather than even attempt to do their share of the work and PLAY THEIR ROLE! Every team mate you get now is a Rambo-in-Training, and a well-polished deserter. Teamwork is an alien concept. NPC jungle kills being stolen by your team mates, that's the strategy they utilize. Your last team mate alive after the 15m mark, he is all about that self sacrifice. Who cares if they unleash the Kraken, I took on 3 of them and lost like a man, and I almost got one of them. That is who you are grouped with now. Enjoy it.

Anyhoot... A better match-making system PLEASE. I know one is in the works, but it can't come soon enough! I play this game far less now, because I can't take the constant stupid. Please please make noobs play with other noobs, and us serious people play with other serious people. If you have finished over 80 matches, which isn't a lot I know but it's a good start, you should at least have an idea of your effing role and how to fill it.

Rant finished.

-Phreex

Phreex
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » February 25, 2015 8:03am | Report
i totally agree with you but it would be better as 80 wins not just matches this will show the ones who are serious about the game
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » February 25, 2015 8:31am | Report
Does anyone remember the Bruce Lee or Chuck Norris movies? There would be a gang of enemies around Bruce when one of them would attack, die, and the next one would step in, repeat until all enemies were dead.

I am seeing this more and more. People think because they saw some guy clean house on Youtube that they can do the same. Frequently When I die, I see my teamates file in one by one, maybe to recover my body? But they come in one at a time and get ganked by the same three that ganked me. 1v3 might be possible, but it isn't a frequent occurance.

FYI it doesn't get any better at level 20 Karma, still filled with NOOBS!!! I wish there would be a way to actually make teams more even, I know the DEVs are doing their best, but it would be nice if the Noobs had a place to play and people that know what they are doing have their place.

I think I need to take a break from this game.
Name: Dadders
Lvl: 9
Wins: 944
Main character: Celeste Joule
Alt characters(jungle): Taka, Koshka, Catherine, Joule
Alt characters(lane): Ringo, Adagio, & Catherine, Joule, Celeste
practicing: Ardan & SAW

Dadderz
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Phreex » February 25, 2015 8:25pm | Report
I agree with you CONPLETELY Dadders.

Phreex
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » February 28, 2015 10:22pm | Report
congrats on your so called "improved matching system". The *****NG LAST 8 games I have lost because of f**** noob teammates. Thank you for degrading me from the Hotness to pretty good! Good job guys!
My average kills were 10:3, my teammaes were 0:21 or 1:14. Bravo Bravo!

Ah, and on almost every single *****ng match I had the pleasure to play with the same teammates as before. Such a pleasure! You have got a very ingenious matching system! *CLAP CLAP*

Not only that most of these goofballs seemingly startet to use Celeste (who is in my eyes a total waste and useless character) but also others who prefer to have TWO LANE characters instead of one tank or jungle player.
Also the fact that for an unknon reason, my stupid teammates could not distinguish the in game signals/pings - their interpretation of "CAUTION" or "NEED HELP" seemed like an alien like language/communication for them!

Which day do we have? The day of goofballs, trolls and mentally inchallegend people?! Jeez. I'm raging so ****in' hard now!
Game instantly deleted! Congratulations!!!!!!

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Phreex » February 28, 2015 10:53pm | Report
You said it perfectly MaximusP. The worst thing ever is when you KNOW you can achieve a high Skill-Tier... But the rejects playing on your team are too busy putting their fingers in eachother's ********s. This thread was designed to let people vent from all the constant STUPIDS that plague our teams.

Phreex
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Denni » March 1, 2015 12:16am | Report
Bwhaha, Bye bye little baby. No one wants to here you whine :) Get over it. Anyways Gj for deleting game. We don't have to have people raging at others. (I don't recommend games you can't find fun out of anyways). Maybe Vainglory was a little too competetive for you and not your type. I recommend flappy bird, piano tiles, minecraft as good alternatives. Bye bye.

Denni
Notable (6)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Aquiday » March 1, 2015 9:13am | Report
Well said, Denni. People raging against a free game, updated constantly, with attentive devs and a wonderful community really annoy me as well. And is rank really that important? Just a badge, man. The important thing is having fun while competing. Not the other way around.

Also, spamming the same comment in multiple threads is too childish.
IGN: Aquiday
Main(s): Ardan, Koshka
Secondary: Catherine
Region: South America
Karma level: 13
Wins: 100+
Tier: The Hotness

"I am the Crucible and the Flare..."

Aquiday
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Phreex » March 1, 2015 4:35pm | Report
Yeah figured it was only a matter of time before some elitist trash-talked my post. If you have nothing constructive to say, then just away from these types of posts. People frustrated, deal with it. Good to know that the stigma of "Jaded Gamers" is still happening. I was ranting after a few horrible teams, so sue me. Go read other threads if you want to. Your arrogance is not welcome here.

Phreex
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by HardCell » March 1, 2015 6:49pm | Report
I just wish that people with lvl 20 karma didn't get paired with insta lockers. Super bummer. You know right out of the gate that they're only lookin out for number one
HardCell
Lvl 20
Wins 275+
Main Cathrine
Tier Pretty Good

HardCell

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved