Vainglory Forums

Curse of the NOOBS from HELL

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Phreex » March 1, 2015 11:00pm | Report
Without a doubt. I called them Rambo-wannabes

Phreex
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedric » March 2, 2015 12:26am | Report
*Content deleted

Fedric
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » March 2, 2015 5:54am | Report
Phreex wrote:

Yeah figured it was only a matter of time before some elitist trash-talked my post. If you have nothing constructive to say, then just away from these types of posts. People frustrated, deal with it. Good to know that the stigma of "Jaded Gamers" is still happening. I was ranting after a few horrible teams, so sue me. Go read other threads if you want to. Your arrogance is not welcome here.

Thanks mate. Amen.

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vocareadregnum » March 2, 2015 9:51am | Report
nothing is worse than having a noob in ur team that teleports back to base while the team is trying to kill the kraken . Ultimately , my team ends up losing whereas thats the last hope for us to secure a fight back victory . Stupid noob .

vocareadregnum
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » March 2, 2015 11:50am | Report
Denni wrote:

Bwhaha, Bye bye little baby. No one wants to here you whine :) Get over it. Anyways Gj for deleting game. We don't have to have people raging at others. (I don't recommend games you can't find fun out of anyways). Maybe Vainglory was a little too competetive for you and not your type. I recommend flappy bird, piano tiles, minecraft as good alternatives. Bye bye.

keep on trash talking you annabe pro player. its a simple and plain fact that you can NOT do anything if your teammates will let you down either while laning or during farming in the jungle. dont tell me that you can pretentious solo kill all the enemies while your teammates are trolling or staying afk.
can you smell it? someone is trolling, but oviously not me...so shut it down.

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by OmegaAlphaTau » March 2, 2015 1:47pm | Report
I hate those teams as well. I have about 200 wins, a third with two noobs. How I survive? it simple. YOU CARRY them. I know it gets terribly difficult, but that's why we have GUIDES. I rock ardan, taka, and saw. True I have had those players, but the simplest way to avoid a Noob loss is to....one make a carry build. two.....back up one of the noobs, and three, when the idiot runs into a gank, run after him. PING GO. its better for the whole team to go, heck you might win, rather than watch one by one each of you die.

Add me on NA server: OmegaAlphaTau
Play: regularly
Covers: Taka, ardan, saw are preferred
can also koshka, Catherine.
Rarely do I go ringo....or adagio....or others.

OmegaAlphaTau
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » March 2, 2015 2:36pm | Report
Yes, in concept CARRY them. part of the problem is the NOOBs are too busy pushing the beer button instead of looking or going to the locations that you are pinging, so they know to hit that enemy first, get that tower, mine, etc....
Name: Dadders
Lvl: 9
Wins: 944
Main character: Celeste Joule
Alt characters(jungle): Taka, Koshka, Catherine, Joule
Alt characters(lane): Ringo, Adagio, & Catherine, Joule, Celeste
practicing: Ardan & SAW

Dadderz
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Kingy » March 2, 2015 2:40pm | Report
I have over 600 wins and I think the matchmaking system is really bad ... I got banned from VAINGLORY website for saying that ... Like permanently ip banned .... So careful what u say guys the devs don't welcome feedback that isn't all skittles and unicorn farts

Kingy
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlueSabere » March 21, 2016 6:26pm | Report
Around August 2015 the matchmaking improved DRASTICALLY, but back in jan/feb 2016 when festival came around and ozo was introduced, matchmaking went horrible again. Dropped from Hotness Silver to Getting There Gold. Its not so much that you only get paired with nubs and never fight them, as much as you are used to playing with GOOD players, and don't have to ping your teammates whenever you want to attack a hero. In the higher ranks, there's an unspoken communication, like you can just read each others minds. The nubs in lower ranks, you have to give the blue "Move" symbol every time you want to enter a bush. I mean they should at least realize that the roam with 2750 health should go into the bush first instead of the sniper with 1250 health, right?! You would think so.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

BlueSabere
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 22, 2016 8:54am | Report
God please sop complaining about a perfectly fine system unless you can improve it, and most people here are suffering from the god complex, I already explained it in past posts, and also if it is that big of a difficulty play with a team or guild that you know are your skill tier.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved