Vainglory Forums

Curse of the NOOBS from HELL

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlueSabere » March 31, 2016 6:59am | Report
vikings102 wrote:

God please sop complaining about a perfectly fine system unless you can improve it, and most people here are suffering from the god complex, I already explained it in past posts, and also if it is that big of a difficulty play with a team or guild that you know are your skill tier.

Yeah yeah but they aren't always on. All I want currently is a chat in the pregame. Not ingame but in hero selection for coordination and to make sure noobs can ask some quick questions about vg before the match.
Simple, effective, and doesnt hinder anyone.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

BlueSabere
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 31, 2016 8:57am | Report
BlueSabere wrote:

Yeah yeah but they aren't always on. All I want currently is a chat in the pregame. Not ingame but in hero selection for coordination and to make sure noobs can ask some quick questions about vg before the match.
Simple, effective, and doesnt hinder anyone.

A chat is a horrible thing to add in and will just increase the toxic behavior exponentially

Ex. Lane or feed
What a horrible pick
I'm not going roam at all

And you can always play with friends

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » March 31, 2016 12:06pm | Report
Yeah unfortunately a chat system isn't an option anymore since everyone would just be toxic and rude to others.

If people start to stop being so angry and toxic all the time, then maybe in the future SEMC will implement a chat system.

But until then, we're going to use pings.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved