Vainglory Forums

forum search

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Splintermaster » January 30, 2015 3:49am | Report
I can't find a search bar in forums to search frequently or already been asked questions.

I have done it before to find answers and it worked good but now for some reason it's not
There or I can't find it, ( search ) ??

Splintermaster
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by OKPLAY3R » January 30, 2015 4:26pm | Report
I too have been searching for the search bar. No luck though.
OK with Skaarf (lvl 17)

OKPLAY3R
Quote | PM | +Rep by DoudJr » January 31, 2015 9:29am | Report

I can't find a search bar in forums to search frequently or already been asked questions.

I have done it before to find answers and it worked good but now for some reason it's not
There or I can't find it, ( search ) ??

OKPLAY3R wrote:

I too have been searching for the search bar. No luck though.

Well... I think there isn't. This forum isn't the main forum, it was supposed to be a website dedicated to the hero builds. Maybe that's why they didn't take the time to include a search bar
IGN : DoudJr
Region: EU
Main: SAW, Catherine
Practicing: Adagio, Petal
Skill Tier : Simply Amazing

DoudJr
Notable (16)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Splintermaster » February 3, 2015 6:21am | Report
Thank's for replying. it is very frustrating wanting to ask questions that I am sure some one else has asked. Infinity Blade 2 for ipad has a extensive forum with "archives". If typed correctly or close, you can find a lot of what you were wondering about. I am sure I have used one for vaingkoy before. Very efftivly in fact, becouse I used it more than once, on two separate occations. I found three separate responses to the question, how to find settings or Gane Menu, to ajust volume. Specificaly to remove music amd leave FX volume on? but now that you can't find it either perhaps it was on another Vain glory site or link, like the Vain Glory home site ?

The answer to the game menu question is,YES there is one. it is not in the game but in you ipad main menu "Settings". Vain Gloy puts it's own icon in that menu, at the bottom. Go to ipad "Settings" icon. scroll down the list to the bottom. Vain Glory icon will be there, in the list, along with a few other games. Tap icon and you will find differant gmme settings.

Does any one know hot turn on health metters above everything like minions, monsters and turrets. I have seen it on Utube, when those three guys play. Very insulting that I can't remember his name right now Rumbely something, "Sorry Dude", thank's for the videos.

Splintermaster
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » February 3, 2015 7:41am | Report
You're probably thinking of RumblySuperSet, he's got some great videos.

For trying to find questions on the forums you could possibly try googling them with something like this "QUESTION vaingloryfire". So, for example, "what are the skill tiers vaingloryfire" gives you this: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#safe=active&q=what+are+the+tiers+vaingloryfire.
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Splintermaster » February 3, 2015 8:22pm | Report
Nice link, thank you, that will very helpful. I found the search bar I was looking for. If this link does not work correctly or takes you to a picture site, you can find it manually if you search, vain gloy game, vainglory community forums, vainglorygame.com under forum tab.

I also looked at the links Under your IGN, and watched some video on twitch. I will looking more at those,Very Cool.

I am currently trying to improve my Catherine build. I think she should make use of a strong basic attack, and back it up while using Storm guard, instead of other build guides that focus mostly on cool down. I am having trouble getting here sword/basic attack really effective until late game with Sorrow Blade.

Any one reading this shuold look at the post-responds before tis from wolf_hands. They are very accurate names and links.

Splintermaster
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » February 4, 2015 1:13pm | Report
Thanks Splintermaster! :) Drop by my stream on Monday (2/9) and I'll be doing all solo public queue. If I forget, request some Catherine and I'd love to play her for you!

I've always thought a Tension Bow works really great with Merciless Pursuit. A Shiversteel or Frostburn for slowing enemies is a must if you're going WP. Keeps them in range.
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved