Vainglory Forums

increasing toxic players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlNG » January 11, 2016 2:46am | Report
I have been noticing an increase in toxic players where they just either leave the match or just ping you while you are on the other side of the map, this is getting really frustrating since all of my last matches have these kind of players (I'm not going to mention their names) one example is a taka who went to lane instead of jungle and started pinging me because i was in the lane as ringo, and now the latest match which just happened is a glaive and koshka where i played as phinn, they both instalocked the heroes and i had no choice but to go support (glaive chose land and koshka chose jungle) as glaive went into lane he immediately dies because he rocket himself into the turrets and koshka decided to go lane and died in the process and pinged me like no tomorrow. as a phinn I was unable to catch up with koshka and tried to defend lane and realized those two left the match...the koshka and glaive left me alone in the match. As a vainglory player i can't believe all my matches have been matched up with these kind of players and it is incredibly frustrating for me. All i want is a simple match where we win or lose without team mates leaving. I don't mind surrendering but these players are ruining the gaming experience for me and presumably for everyone else.
Just a Casual Player, nothing much :/

IGN: its BlNG with an L as in LAMP

Main Laner: Celeste, Ringo

Main Support: Catherine, ardan

Main Jungler: Taka, Krul

Level 20 and NOT BAD (i hardly go to ranked match)

I have SOME IDEA HOW TO PLAY KRUL

BlNG
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by sOmEbboDY » January 11, 2016 4:56am | Report
You should mention their names

sOmEbboDY
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 11, 2016 5:56am | Report
You should always report them for ark or intentional losing. I find that those are the ones where they are most likely to get banned.

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 11, 2016 12:07pm | Report
It's a good thing you haven't mentioned there names because it's against rules, sadly the only thing you can do about toxic players, is carry with them or not, play with friends, don't play at all or get higher rank to decrease the chance of toxic attitudes.

Don't forget to down vote them for toxic pings at the end of the match, if they are toxic they will get banned evantually.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaxP » January 12, 2016 4:48am | Report
I am also fed up to be matched with total noobs. People with total nonsense builds and constantly running into the enemies base. Seriously, WTF? I can't get above Decent-Ish now anymore because of those players. Wish I had a good team. Solo is IMO almost impossible now a days.

MaxP
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 12, 2016 11:57am | Report
Then get higher rank instead of ranting on about your problems. How you may ask? Well you can either shut up and carry properly or find reliable players to 3 man queue with.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaxP » January 12, 2016 2:57pm | Report
uncrudable wrote:

Then get higher rank instead of ranting on about your problems. How you may ask? Well you can either shut up and carry properly or find reliable players to 3 man queue with.

I have deleted all of my old friends list after I stopped playing for about 6 months...:( Now I can't find any decent players anymore.

MaxP
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 12, 2016 4:51pm | Report
I guess look for people on VGF then?

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » January 12, 2016 5:18pm | Report
I think the easiest thing to do is to learn how to play a carry hero.

I know that's what everyone says, but seriously that is like the only way if you want to solo-queue.

It might be hard at first, but you just have to practice and practice and soon your rank will increase.

There will always be noobs and trolls and you can't control that. But what you can control is how you play, which can turn a match around. Just have patience and practice as much as you can.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlNG » January 12, 2016 8:03pm | Report
Veneticius wrote:

I think the easiest thing to do is to learn how to play a carry hero.

I know that's what everyone says, but seriously that is like the only way if you want to solo-queue.

It might be hard at first, but you just have to practice and practice and soon your rank will increase.

There will always be noobs and trolls and you can't control that. But what you can control is how you play, which can turn a match around. Just have patience and practice as much as you can.

im not the kind of guy who instalocks, im usually the one who just click jungle/lane/roam to see if others follow, most people i met always instalock taka, saw, krul, etc and perform horribly with the said heroes and leaves the match, its quite frustrating for me and other players. All i want is a fair match where no one leaves. i dont are if we win or lose i just want a fair game thats all
Just a Casual Player, nothing much :/

IGN: its BlNG with an L as in LAMP

Main Laner: Celeste, Ringo

Main Support: Catherine, ardan

Main Jungler: Taka, Krul

Level 20 and NOT BAD (i hardly go to ranked match)

I have SOME IDEA HOW TO PLAY KRUL

BlNG
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved