Vainglory Forums

increasing toxic players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlNG » January 12, 2016 8:04pm | Report
sOmEbboDY wrote:

You should mention their names

as much as i wanted to, its against the forum rules
Just a Casual Player, nothing much :/

IGN: its BlNG with an L as in LAMP

Main Laner: Celeste, Ringo

Main Support: Catherine, ardan

Main Jungler: Taka, Krul

Level 20 and NOT BAD (i hardly go to ranked match)

I have SOME IDEA HOW TO PLAY KRUL

BlNG
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlNG » January 12, 2016 8:05pm | Report
uncrudable wrote:

Then get higher rank instead of ranting on about your problems. How you may ask? Well you can either shut up and carry properly or find reliable players to 3 man queue with.

this happened around decentish, im kinda stuck in that rank and because of this players i just deranked quite a lot

BlNG
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlNG » January 12, 2016 8:07pm | Report
Veneticius wrote:

I think the easiest thing to do is to learn how to play a carry hero.

I know that's what everyone says, but seriously that is like the only way if you want to solo-queue.

It might be hard at first, but you just have to practice and practice and soon your rank will increase.

There will always be noobs and trolls and you can't control that. But what you can control is how you play, which can turn a match around. Just have patience and practice as much as you can.

anyway i really dont mind noobs because they are learning to play, what i cant stand is people who leave the match or ping me constantly.

BlNG
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 12, 2016 8:16pm | Report
Then get reliable players over VGF or just anyone who you think is decent at the game. If you keep losing rank and/or you are stuck by the result of you not being able to carry then just play with other people and stop solo queuing.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Maedyon » January 13, 2016 1:31am | Report
I suppose a good way to start when your friend list is empty, is by either entering a guild and play with the skilled players there, or enter some casual matches and add decent teammates to your buddy list through there. Carrying a game on your own is not enough when playing against a well organised team. Solo queuing ranked games is a near-impossible job it seems...

Maedyon
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » January 13, 2016 7:00am | Report
I find that if you are as good as you say you are, you should be dominating the enemy team because they should be just as bad as your teammates

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaxP » January 13, 2016 7:15am | Report
vikings102 wrote:

I find that if you are as good as you say you are, you should be dominating the enemy team because they should be just as bad as your teammates

Sometimes we/I are/am. But most of the time I am playing support because I NEVER instant lock in the main screen and most of those low ranked players instant lock in those characters they fancy most. Without considering any strategies or having two laners at the same time. So it is merely hard for me to solo and dominate as a support player the enemy team, especially if they have a very good team play. As I have mentioned before I usually have up to 20 kills as a support player (ARDAN) but still I am facing many loses because of low skilled teammates.

MaxP
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » January 13, 2016 11:35am | Report
Well then don't play support, if you really have dropped done to not bad then do double jungle with a Ironguard or something, even if they instalock doesn't mean you have to apply to them. If you know there that bad they probably won't even know what supports are.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlNG » January 13, 2016 3:37pm | Report
uncrudable wrote:

Well then don't play support, if you really have dropped done to not bad then do double jungle with a Ironguard or something, even if they instalock doesn't mean you have to apply to them. If you know there that bad they probably won't even know what supports are.

well like i said previously, i dont mind losing, i dont mind people learning new characters, but i dont like them pinging me or leaving the match after losing a turret or killed multiple times. Anyway, most of my matches have double jungle (taka and krul, koshka and glaive, taka and blackfeather) which pretty much minimize my choice to either lane or support.

BlNG
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlNG » January 13, 2016 3:39pm | Report
vikings102 wrote:

i never said im a good player or professional, im just a casual player who just want a fair game, thats all. I only want people to stop pinging when im on the other side of the map or stay in the match until it ends, whether its a win or a lose. most of my problems is people leaving the match after getting killed many times or losing a turret.

BlNG
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved