Vainglory Forums

increasing toxic players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » January 13, 2016 3:40pm | Report
I was there at one point in time and I can give advice from experiences. Watch shin videos, the ones when he solo queue on youtube. Sure they might be old but it will present to you somethings you have not thought about yet. People always complain about others and forget to analyze themselves. For me I got tired of being paired up with incompatible people and started carrying myself. Knowledge is not power until you utilize it wisely. Sure everyone makes mistakes and constantly in lower tiers but how many actual study the game? How many actually take time to fully understand a hero's strength, weaknesses, and limitations? How many became to dependent on the norm when launched and can't see that VG has evolved and its time to adapt. I remember first signing up on here and mentioned lane Catherine and someone laughed at the statement as if I am playing for him and not to learn for myself. The point I'm trying to make is learn to adapt and be a team player. Easy to say but hard to do. You will notice first that it wouldn't work out well as it is now happening but things will change as long as you become more aware and efficient. Perception is a double edge sword.
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

GUILD: SENTINEL DRAGONS
TEAM: SENTINEL DRAGONS DYNASTY RED

RANK - Doesn't matter when it is Skill that counts

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlNG » January 13, 2016 3:57pm | Report
EXXCLUSIVE wrote:

I was there at one point in time and I can give advice from experiences. Watch shin videos, the ones when he solo queue on youtube. Sure they might be old but it will present to you somethings you have not thought about yet. People always complain about others and forget to analyze themselves. For me I got tired of being paired up with incompatible people and started carrying myself. Knowledge is not power until you utilize it wisely. Sure everyone makes mistakes and constantly in lower tiers but how many actual study the game? How many actually take time to fully understand a hero's strength, weaknesses, and limitations? How many became to dependent on the norm when launched and can't see that VG has evolved and its time to adapt. I remember first signing up on here and mentioned lane Catherine and someone laughed at the statement as if I am playing for him and not to learn for myself. The point I'm trying to make is learn to adapt and be a team player. Easy to say but hard to do. You will notice first that it wouldn't work out well as it is now happening but things will change as long as you become more aware and efficient. Perception is a double edge sword.

I just took your advice and watched shin and all I could say is wow, I really didn't know you could do that. I guess I can't expect everyone to follow my rules in the game and I should start improving myself instead of waiting for people to improve. Thank you for the advice, I really appreciate it.
Just a Casual Player, nothing much :/

IGN: its BlNG with an L as in LAMP

Main Laner: Celeste, Ringo

Main Support: Catherine, ardan

Main Jungler: Taka, Krul

Level 20 and NOT BAD (i hardly go to ranked match)

I have SOME IDEA HOW TO PLAY KRUL

BlNG
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » January 13, 2016 5:22pm | Report
Remember we all started learning the game at one point in time. This was the very first moba I fell in love with. And I am happy to say that it's good your happy as well. Keep positive and confident and you will see change. One day there will be someone for you to help and offer advice.

EXXCLUSIVE
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlNG » January 13, 2016 7:57pm | Report
I finally have attempted my first carry, it yielded positive result. I used a taka with a hybrid build which I build him with broken myth, tension bow, boots, crucible, aegis, and clockwork. I got 15/3/7 as a result of carrying my team. I will continue to experiment with different heroes so i can carry my team further in future matches. The advice that EXXCLUSIVE have given me was very useful, once again i thank you for the advice.

BlNG
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by EXXCLUSIVE » January 13, 2016 8:19pm | Report
No problem and remember to stay positive and confident. Believe if more will take this advice then there will be less toxicity in the community. I hold respect to a high degree and consider this an acknowledgement reminding myself that I'm staying true to provide help from my experiences. Thank you again.

Respectfully,

EXXCLUSIVE

SEE YOU IN THE FOLD.....
MY IGN - EXXCLUSIVE

EXXCLUSIVE
Notable (14)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » January 14, 2016 3:39am | Report
BlNG you do know that that's what we've been saying all along right? :)

Anyways nice win I hope you have more successes
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlNG » January 14, 2016 8:03pm | Report
Veneticius wrote:

BlNG you do know that that's what we've been saying all along right? :)

Anyways nice win I hope you have more successes

yeah i guess i did not understand it earlier, but now im training myself as a carry now

BlNG
Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved