Vainglory Forums

Matchmaking

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoxTenebra » February 13, 2016 5:12am | Report
Just lost 7 games in a row because of those cancer teammates, I went from Pretty Good Bronze all the way down to Not Bad Gold. Just some examples of teammates: A Lane Reim was instantly killed in less than a second by a Saw (WTF killed by a Saw?!), then kept standing in the base and pinging me and the Support for the rest of the game. Next match, an Ozo, who always ran away with full life in team fights, leaving us alone dying and the pinging us and sending laughing faces. Next match, a Ringo, who went to the Kraken, attacked him alone although we knew the enemy team was hiding in the bush next to the Kraken, got killed and then pinged us. At the end, his KDA was 1/21/2.
WTF is this matchmaking? Do I get paired up with guys from Ask Again Later? Something need to change in the next update, at least they need to ban AFKs for at least two days.
InGame-Name: NoxTenebra
Region: EU
Wins: 300+
Highest Rank Achieved: Pretty Good Bronze
Main Laners: WP Glaive, CP Skye, CP Adagio, WP Adagio,
Main Junglers: WP/Tank Krul, WP Glaive, CP Skye
Main Supporters: Tank/Clockwork Glaive, Tank/Shatterglass Adagio

NoxTenebra
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Frantik » February 13, 2016 7:56am | Report
I like to say what other people said to me:
Don't play on after u lose 3 matches in a row, because by now ur angry and salty and will make some serious bad choices.
And use the way every pro goes through: find urself a good team/guild and go ranked as much as u want.
Try not to ?????????? Anyone even "run to death" people.Because its what they expecting u to do or if not, it just makes everything worse.

Frantik
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoxTenebra » February 13, 2016 10:39am | Report
Frantik, thanks for blaming ne for things I didn't do. I never used the ?-ping because I know that it doesn't help, and it is definetly not my fault that I get matched up with noobs like this.

NoxTenebra
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Frantik » February 13, 2016 11:36am | Report
I didn't accuse u for using ?? When I get mad I usually do this thats why I say, it doesn't help all but but makes it worse. Sure, the match making system is ****py as hell but I think I would get really mad if I lose seven matches in a row in ranked especially. I take screenshot from every match to see what went wrong if there was no noob, and if there was, I will stop going solo immediately and try to party even with my low Eli friends just to make sure they are trying.

Frantik
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 13, 2016 12:33pm | Report
I have devised the most hilarious way for winning ranked matches with toxic bad team mates, this way it make the game funny for you and keeps you calm. At least it works for me anyway.

So what I do when someone question marks me is instead of getting Ebola and losing the match I question mark my self and it makes my games hilarious question marking myself. Like if I fail, question mark myself, someone gets mad at me, question mark myself. Etc, it also calms your ******ed team mate down too sometimes because they think that they know you screwed up much makes them happy to be right and have the wrong agree. This may sound like a ****py method but it's really good for me LOL.

Anyway if that doesn't work if you get salty after a match just take a half an hour break or so then come back later when your not frustrated so your anger doesn't interfere with your gameplay. Matchmaking is a good system it just looks like you had some bad RNG, drops like this should be expected if solo queuing, so get over it and keep pushing through the ranks. If I sound a inspirational coach, then good, if not then what if I told you get a donut when you reach vain glorious.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » February 13, 2016 2:00pm | Report
hmmm what heroes do you usually play in these matches?

because if I were you I would play a hero that's considered overpowered at your rank.
try crystal taka. he absolutely wrecks teams in the lower leagues. it usually doesn't matter if you have nooby teammatesa because the enemy doesn't know how to counter him.

and don't bother playing support if this keeps happening. if you really dislike playing support and you keep losing, try playing a different role. you might have more fun and who knows maybe even win a match.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoxTenebra » February 14, 2016 2:43am | Report
Haha thanks uncrudable great tactic xD
In these matches I played WP Jungle Glaive and CP Jungle Skye and btw I also didn't instalock...

NoxTenebra
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoxTenebra » February 14, 2016 7:22am | Report
Most recent game, I played as CP Lane Skye. Have a look at their killed jungle minions ;-)

If you can't see the image: http://i.imgur.com/AkO6cBJ.jpg

What do you think about AFK=Ban for 2 days and Trolling=Ban for 2 weeks?
I guess SEMC wouldn't lose any money because noobs like this don't pay anything for VG...

NoxTenebra
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 14, 2016 12:30pm | Report
I feel like the afk ban is fine sometimes things happen unexpectedly and it's usually coincidentally but I do think trolling bans could be heightened in punishment, there's nothing worse then your Celeste going in on ranked buying 6 dragon hearts and heliogeniousing herself the whole match.

But yeah question marking yourself is the most OP thing since Roam Saw :3.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » February 14, 2016 1:32pm | Report
what do you guys think about rude pings?
it's not that big of a problem but it's large enough to be included in reasons to report someone.

unfortunately most people including me have pinged others rudely at some points so i'm not sure if there should be a ban for it.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved