Vainglory Forums

Matchmaking

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 20, 2016 11:44am | Report
SELF QUESTION-MARK OP

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » February 20, 2016 5:52pm | Report
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I apologize for being really harsh and mean before. I was just really angry that people have the same problem even though it's not really a problem.

You're a really cool guy NoxTenebra I hope you get better luck next time with matchmaking. I know that even if matchmaking isn't broken, it can still be a pain sometimes. Even I get tired of how evil the matchmaking is once in a while.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

uncrudable wrote:

SELF QUESTION-MARK OP
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » February 20, 2016 8:45pm | Report
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The matchmaking makes us all salty, VGF is kind of the perfect place to express it. Sometimes people just get a little sick of hearing the same match making stuff over again and it's gets to us and in return we give the same advice on a harsh way. Hopefully that's understandable for anyone who gets disappointed or insulted by any advice given.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by NoxTenebra » February 21, 2016 2:23am | Report
It would be great if every single Vainglory player visited VGF to improve...
InGame-Name: NoxTenebra
Region: EU
Wins: 300+
Highest Rank Achieved: Pretty Good Bronze
Main Laners: WP Glaive, CP Skye, CP Adagio, WP Adagio,
Main Junglers: WP/Tank Krul, WP Glaive, CP Skye
Main Supporters: Tank/Clockwork Glaive, Tank/Shatterglass Adagio

NoxTenebra
Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved