Vainglory Forums

Regarding current match-making system, open to constructive suggestion

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.

Poll Question:

What do you think of the current match-making system
I am casual player, and I think current match-making system is perfect.
I am serious player, and I think current match-making system is perfect.
I am casual player, and I think current match-making system needs improvement.
I am serious player, and I think current match-making system needs improvement.
VOTE
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 18, 2016 6:25pm | Report
They usually always respond.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedric » March 20, 2016 1:48pm | Report
Thank you, IntrepidTomato, for promising to deliver suggestions from us loyal players to developer.
I hope developer could take more actions in improving VG.
I also hope more people as players could come up with valid and detailed suggestions in improving VG.

Fedric
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » March 20, 2016 3:47pm | Report
Who's IntrepidTomato?

Is he a moderator like Mowen?
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 20, 2016 10:13pm | Report
Probably a dev for SEMC itself.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by SNapEl » March 28, 2016 2:38am | Report
The current matching system is so bad, I dropped from Tier 7 Silver to Tier 6 Bronze. wtf man.

SNapEl
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 28, 2016 3:00pm | Report
Yeah, very unfortunate for the good players being matched with such a sack of salt like you :), For like 10 - 20 matches in a row on top of that.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedric » April 9, 2016 4:54am | Report
added some suggestion including F. And G..

Hope developer can start taking action.

Fedric
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 10, 2016 10:57pm | Report
Nah the devs don't need to take any action, the players do.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Fedric » April 19, 2016 7:36pm | Report
Yes, both developer and players need to take action.

But before players can get better, the match and communication system needs to improve.

asking players to get better without asking match making and communication system to improve is like asking crime rate to reduce without implementing law or improving law enforcement.

So are you asking that we should abandon the law and let criminals do anything to hurt the society?

How old are you? Are you ******ed or what.

Fedric
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » April 20, 2016 3:47am | Report
Ok, that example about the law is correct but what you are wrong about is......... The match making system you fcking idiot, you can't just make a ratio to always put people in the same skill group. This match making system will NEVER fcking be perfect and there will ALWAYS be that troll.

You try making a ****ing matchmaking system that perfects everyone into the right ****ing group. There will ALWAYS be a loop whole in this system unless there are thousands of employees montoring players and matching them accordingly, which is the dumbest **** I've ever thought off considering not even a massive multi million dollar MOBA would go to that measure.

And I said ****ing nothing about abandoning the match making altogether because then it would be random as **** and just be off balance all together.

So tell me, How does one make the matchmaking system better?............ Tell me that before you go ahead and call me ******ed.

My point is that the matchmaking can either switch its approach which will change matchmaking but not necessarily improve or make it worse or players can be smarter when entering queues, or be smarter in matches altogether. So sure the devs can take action but it won't do anything considering they can't improve the system anyway.

And I don't know where the idea of the communication improving but too me pings are fine and if it doesn't work out the comps aren't exactly fair (meaning hero counters) or the other team may just be better or have better synergy as a team. Anyway the communication is a different topic altogether, and is a completely different debate.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved