Vainglory Forums

Too Many noobs

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zonda_8260 » February 19, 2015 11:20pm | Report
I dont really call myself a super good player. But at least i feel that i am above the average. But i am always matched up with a lot of fking noobs. This really piss me off. Recently, i played 5 games. And i was doing well. Until the noobs in my team started screwing things up. I really hope that we can have a chat menu just like DoTA or LoL. I play both of them. Communication really helps a lot.For eg, you dont want to then to fight just yet as our health bar is lo, and the enemy had full hp. But sometimes, i have teammates just dive into the enemy and die in the end. So this is what i really want.
1) Chat in-game
2) Match players of OUR own damn standard. And not new-players or those who just cannot meet up to other players' better playing standard.

Zonda_8260
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zonda_8260 » February 20, 2015 8:11pm | Report
Damn. Those are good examples that they should take a good look at

Zonda_8260
Quote | PM | +Rep by Pleepers » February 21, 2015 6:24am | Report
I just worked my way back to Pretty Good, first match I was teamed with a Koshka that went 0-21, earned just over 600 gold with NO items and literally went to the exact same spot in the jungle over and over to get crushed by the same two junglers over and over and didn't farm a single piece of gold. I'm not even sure what to think of that, but either it was some kind of cheating or there's no way he/she ever demonstrated that he/she was on par with the other 5 players in the game.

That said, a chat in game wouldn't solve a problem like the ones described here, it would ultimately just let the little Napoleons in the game yell louder. A Pre-game chat could be useful, but in game will just be a damn firestorm more than it would be useful.
FEEL FREE TO ADD ME NORTH AMERICA, I'M HERE TO SERVE YOU
IGN: Pleepleus
Might be getting Good with: Adagio, Ringo, Catherine
Tier: Pretty Good

Pleepers
Quote | PM | +Rep by NolePatrol » February 23, 2015 1:23am | Report
I made a smurf account to try a new build and I was shocked at how terrible people were. If you never played a MOBA and nobody told you what to do with certain characters, then the concept of jungle vs lane would be really hard for people to get. But this was soo out of hand. I know people are forced to play the tutorial, but it would be good (and bad I guess) for their to be a more in depth tutorial for people with no MOBA experience.

NolePatrol
Quote | PM | +Rep by haltair » February 23, 2015 2:12am | Report
Oka, I am a newbie, I started with the game on Saturday.
No MOBA experience, no jungle vs lane experience nothing (AoC and GW2 player). After some games I realized that I was doing almost everything wrong and started reading a couple of guides. I got to karma 5 and focused playing with Ringo and Koshka (just to compare both environments lane and jungle). My best results were a 20-5 (10,4k) with Ringo and 16-3 with Koshka.
I suppose that those who played with me the first games were pissed off, but I do net get if they were veteran players what they were doing in karma 0-2 levels...
Karma just tells how often you go out of a game, isn´t it? Were could I check the statistics of performance?
Besides reading heroes particular guides, were could I find guides regarding group performance? Besides this foro, what others should I check?

Thanks in advance,

Haltair

haltair
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » February 23, 2015 7:00am | Report
the problem here in my opinion is not that ppl dont know the game more they dont want to be a repeat offender cause now if you desert you get put in the ****py match with other deserters so to avoid that you just troll hard run into turrets, run around the map not giving a damn to what happens, and my personal favorite buy only mines and place the max amount of mines in front of one turret and watch em go kaboooom doing this players still get karma and credits and they dont get placed as a repeat offender i do it all the time but i only do it if i got ****py teammates for example two junglers need to share the damn mobs im attacking one well my teammate needs to find another sharing the wealth wins the game so try stealing my farms i switch to troll thats just me im not a bad player just a fair one i dont farm all game ill gank when i see its needed or when the lane calls for the assist
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » February 23, 2015 7:02am | Report
Watching streams on twitch.tv and asking questions to the streamers helps a lot (I'll be on later tonight). You can also look at the General Strategy guides on this site. Here's a good starting point.

SEMC recently changed how Karma works, it now mainly affects how much Glory you get at the end of each match. Karma still can effect matchmaking, but to a lesser degree, and the devs look more at your recent behavior to determine if you get kicked over to the deserter queue.
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zonda_8260 » February 24, 2015 3:06am | Report
Everyone started off in the normal queue. But there will be a lot of scrubs which seriously makes people very pissed and make us feel like "This is wasting my time. We aint gonna win anyways", then u just leave. In the end we end up in the deserter queue. Recently i felt better and reinstalled this game. In the first match i got, I was 9/6. And my teammates were 1/7 and 1/6..... Zzzz

Zonda_8260
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » February 24, 2015 1:32pm | Report
It's not hard to work your way up to the pretty good or even the hotness skill tiers. Once you get higher, you'll see far fewer deserters or noobs. In simply amazing I see no deserters & practically no noobs, just good players who make mistakes sometimes. remember, the other teams will have bad teammates just as often as you do in the long run.
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » February 25, 2015 11:37am | Report
Bertolus wrote:

Another very finde example of a completely ruined game today: (if you have this Catherine on your team, you need no enemies any more! And I'm playing on the pretty good tier there)

Sometimes I'm wondering, if there are some kind of bots with random algorithms playing, because no human brain could be that stupid.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm Candy!!!!!
Name: Dadders
Lvl: 9
Wins: 944
Main character: Celeste Joule
Alt characters(jungle): Taka, Koshka, Catherine, Joule
Alt characters(lane): Ringo, Adagio, & Catherine, Joule, Celeste
practicing: Ardan & SAW

Dadderz
Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved