Vainglory Forums

Too Many noobs

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Devanicus » February 25, 2015 12:41pm | Report
I think that a chat system is okay, but it opens a lot of doors for people to just lay out onslaughts of nasty things to players who are trying. I get it there are some people who are playing just to mess with you and not really give anything towards the team. But yet I feel there are a lot of people who play games and are just not having a good day. I played three games just now and I think the total I went five and 20. I have been hovering between not bad, decent-ish and pretty good I have on days and I have bad days. For this reason I feel there are a lot of people out there who expect a lot from their teammates and will let them know through the chat system. Ergo swear at them and call them names, belittle them just flat out be malicious. I believe this was a problem in LoL a while back and I don't want people to stop playing this awesome game because of the cruddy players. Just my opinion, not trying to start anything or step on any of the ideas before me. I love this game, I think it's great in these early stages and it only can get better from here. Keep playing hard fellow heroes!!
IGN: Devanicus
Karma Level: 14
Skill Tier: Pretty Good
Main: Catherine
Secondary: Saw, Krul, Glaive & Skarf

Devanicus
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zonda_8260 » February 26, 2015 6:28am | Report
I am at pretty good. But there are still a lot of prople doing stupid things. I just ended a game. As usual, the enemy team won. The ringo and krul on my side just left within 5 minutes into the game. My krul keep going to the enemy's jg camps and kept dieing there as the enemy has 2 junglers. I was also a jg. But i could not get there in time as i was farming far away so i couldnt get there in time. And he did that for around 3 times before he left. Before he left, my ringo left too. Maybe he was frustrated with krul?? I actually dont really blame ringo for having such a ******ed krul on our side. So seeing two teammates leaving the game, i left too lol. But because of this, i lost 50Karma....zzzzz

Zonda_8260
Quote | PM | +Rep by Cwallace000 » February 26, 2015 6:54am | Report
Zonda_8260 wrote:

I am at pretty good. But there are still a lot of prople doing stupid things. I just ended a game. As usual, the enemy team won. The ringo and krul on my side just left within 5 minutes into the game. My krul keep going to the enemy's jg camps and kept dieing there as the enemy has 2 junglers. I was also a jg. But i could not get there in time as i was farming far away so i couldnt get there in time. And he did that for around 3 times before he left. Before he left, my ringo left too. Maybe he was frustrated with krul?? I actually dont really blame ringo for having such a ******ed krul on our side. So seeing two teammates leaving the game, i left too lol. But because of this, i lost 50Karma....zzzzz

That 50 karma was just stupidity on your part if one player deserts the map the surrender times goes to zero and if they deserted and you hit surrender their vote will automatically be a yes so you surrender and get karma
IGN: cwallace000
Lvl: 20
Wins: 219
Main character(lane): Ringo
Main character(jungle): Ardan
Alt characters(jungle): Koshka, Krul, Taka, Catherine, and Joule
Alt characters(lane): Petal
practicing: Adagio, and Glaive

Cwallace000
<Editor>
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » February 28, 2015 10:21pm | Report
congrats on your so called "improved matching system". The *****NG LAST 8 games I have lost because of f**** noob teammates. Thank you for degrading me from the Hotness to pretty good! Good job guys!
My average kills were 10:3, my teammaes were 0:21 or 1:14. Bravo Bravo!

Ah, and on almost every single *****ng match I had the pleasure to play with the same teammates as before. Such a pleasure! You have got a very ingenious matching system! *CLAP CLAP*

Not only that most of these goofballs seemingly startet to use Celeste (who is in my eyes a total waste and useless character) but also others who prefer to have TWO LANE characters instead of one tank or jungle player.
Also the fact that for an unknon reason, my stupid teammates could not distinguish the in game signals/pings - their interpretation of "CAUTION" or "NEED HELP" seemed like an alien like language/communication for them!

Which day do we have? The day of goofballs, trolls and mentally inchallegend people?! Jeez. I'm raging so ****in' hard now!
Game instantly deleted! Congratulations!!!!!!

MaximusP
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Zonda_8260 » April 3, 2015 2:02am | Report
Cwallace000 wrote:

That 50 karma was just stupidity on your part if one player deserts the map the surrender times goes to zero and if they deserted and you hit surrender their vote will automatically be a yes so you surrender and get karma

I dont really mind losing that 50Karma. I could always earn it back. But now the problem is that fools always ruins the game experience for everyone. I jus ended a game. I was the adc. To those ******s out there, fking protect n peel for ur adc, unless he does 0 dmg to the enemy. I could easily 1v1 the opponents. But when there are together, it was tough. So just fking protect n peel. This two simple steps could change the whole game's outcome.

Zonda_8260
Quote | PM | +Rep by Over5hade » September 27, 2015 5:50am | Report
Same here.Really hard to climb rank ,especially with all the afk-ers.Once my teammate(Krul)has no freaking idea how to play,going for dead man's rush as his first ability and was feeding for the whole game.He just bought all the recommended items(In that order) and ran from a 1v1 with a cath.Then the other taka was doing a hopeless pursue after the cath,diving straight INTO the respawn area and ended up dying.Quite sad that they got around 15 deaths and 1-3 kills and assist.(I'm a koshka,16 kills and 5 deaths all due to ganks

Over5hade
Quote | PM | +Rep by Edward07582 » December 27, 2015 1:01pm | Report
Noobs really are going to kill me. They Always use you as a bait, steal your kills and be an idiot. I don't know how they get to not bad gold but it's just non sense. They always get online builds. I don't think it's even close to fair. My SAW build was made by myself without looking on the Internet. I would just go on Japan's region because they have a lot of good gamers. At least when someone deserts, it's possible to beat them. I had this Koshka who deserted and cost us the game. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO?

Edward07582
Notable (1)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 27, 2015 1:15pm | Report
Just don't solo queue and play with friends, not hard what so ever solo queue is cancer and so are these threads. For the person above ^ you probably lose because your team mates abandon because you play saw. He is the most overrated low elo character in the game and truely you are throwing the game by playing the game as saw and you'll understand that some day and how is it possible there good gamers if you can beat them after one of your team mates leave. Pretty sure that makes them bad....

Before you decide to rant on about your ****ty rank drop, think about not solo queuing. Because truely not many people will care if you lose your rank so just get a few people to play with, (without blowing your own head off in rage) and go get free - Lo. (Free elo). If your team mates where really that bad your enemies can be the same so make sure to 3 man queue to deal with them.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nam3L3ssCha0s » December 28, 2015 12:30pm | Report
I've only played solo queue to get where I am now, it just takes time and effort. Yes there may be many noobs, but it is possible to carry them. Take a hero (preferably a laner or a jungler) and just practice with that one hero. Over time you'll realize how to play that hero, what's the best build, how to snowball with them. All of this will then lead you to carry your team, even if they are terrible. It's easily possible.

My placement games got me to decent-ish, yeah it's full of noobs and afker's but I carried them with Skaarf. I easily hit Pretty good with him in less than a week, I then started to play Celeste, and if you know how to play her right, you can easily get fed and snowball. Half the time when I was fed, I could easily 1v3 and come off with at least 2 kills, due to her stun and her ult (If you have lots of CP and eve of harvest, it can heal half your health) which allowed me to carry the game. As soon as I got to the Hotness, I was pretty skilled with both heroes so I chose the hero best for the team comp.

Yes there was trolls but some people may have bad games, you just have to get over that and play the next match to the best of your ability. If not, you can always join a team :)
Current Skill Tier: Simply Amazing, Bronze
IGN: Nam3L3ssCha0s
Main Role: Lane
Main Heroes: Celeste, Skaarf
Secondary Role: Jungle
Main Heroes: Glaive, Celeste, Kestrel

Nam3L3ssCha0s
Quote | PM | +Rep by Will » December 29, 2015 4:41pm | Report
Too many ****ing idiots on this game. So hard to get ranked when there are so many, for instance my last two games. First one within a minute the one player leaves, game over. Second one moron jungles with ringo leaving no laner game over. I am sick of this ****!

Will

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved