Vainglory Forums

Too Many noobs

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by CharlieCharlie » December 29, 2015 4:44pm | Report
That's life man. We just have to accept it. We can't do anything about their lack of skill. Us good players just have to stick together and hope that one day we can fight these noobs and show them how to really play.

CharlieCharlie
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » December 29, 2015 5:16pm | Report
If your sick of noobs then 3 man queue with friends who aren't noob. T. T. Not that hard.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Divinaxel » January 3, 2016 1:46am | Report
Oh yeah, not only noobs. But DESERTERS AND AFK-ERS. I've got from skill tier 4 aaaaaaalll the waaaay to skill tier.. TWO
And i have been downgraded to skill tier two TWICE. I also wish that the game won't lower your rank just because your teammate has deserted. Because it's not the deserter's teammates' fault, right? It's the deserter's responsibility. And I really agree with in-game chat but there's a part of me who says no because there are kids who ask for gf and bf like in every game that has in-game chat these perverse kids always exist.
THESE ARE THE
ONLY COLORS
MY EYES SEE

Divinaxel
Notable (12)
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlueSabere » March 21, 2016 5:51pm | Report
No kiddin with the nubs. Try dropping from Hotness silver to Getting There gold solely because of nubs. One match I had a vox who jungled, and died to a creep. Was NOT hit by any enemy hero, just to creeps... BEFORE 1 MINUTE HAD PASSED! And then I had an Ardan who almost NEVER used vanguard on an ally, only himself.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

BlueSabere
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlueSabere » March 21, 2016 5:57pm | Report
uncrudable wrote:

If your sick of noobs then 3 man queue with friends who aren't noob. T. T. Not that hard.

Number 1: What if you don't have 2 or more friends on, or any?
Number 2: Hard to find non-noob friends when you only get matched with noobs?

ALSO PLEASE READ: Its not that the noobs can't play, they just can't farm cause we (being a relative term) farm faster, so they cant get as much gold to keep up, so that enemy nub team who all farm at the same rate equal gold, but your nubs have maybe 500 less gold min than any on the enemy team cause you farm faster. It is not that they suck too much, its that we are too good.

BlueSabere
Quote | PM | +Rep by BlueSabere » March 21, 2016 5:57pm | Report
uncrudable wrote:

ALSO PLEASE READ: Its not that the noobs can't play, they just can't farm cause we (being a relative term) farm faster, so they cant get as much gold to keep up, so that enemy nub team who all farm at the same rate equal gold, but your nubs have maybe 500 less gold min than any on the enemy team cause you farm faster. It is not that they suck too much, its that we are too good.

BlueSabere
Quote | PM | +Rep by Veneticius » March 21, 2016 6:08pm | Report
BlueSabere wrote:

Number 1: Then you learn how to play better by practicing. I was at a lower tier before and now I'm in Hotness. If you play long enough, you'll learn how to carry.
Number 2: If you're only getting matched with noobs then aren't you a noob too? Just because you think you're better than everyone else doesn't mean your the best. I'm sure there's plenty to learn and there's someone facepalming because of your actions, so don't think that your a god. even I have a lot to learn.

And what do you mean by earning gold less/faster deal? I honestly can't understand what you're trying to say.
Current Tier - The Hotness Bronze

And if you're looking for the Recruitment/Looking for a Guild Section, click here:

http://www.vaingloryfire.com/vainglory/forum/recruitment
I had trouble finding it at first too :)

And I swear it's not a RickRoll(or is it???)
And yes I realize that it has the vaingloryfire.com website name in the link so it's obviously not a trick.

Veneticius
Remarkable (21)
Quote | PM | +Rep by uncrudable » March 21, 2016 10:09pm | Report
Well I just noticed these replies and btw I posted dat thing ages ago, I wouldn't have been as negative if I posted it now. Sorry for that.

Anyway moving on, Venecticius said basically all I was going to reply back with but I do have some extra things to add on for you:

- It's kind of sad you don't even have many digital friends to play with on a game, now I'm not saying it replicates your real life but I'm just saying it's not that hard to find a couple of peeps to play Vg with on VGF, from posting on VGF I got about 15 extra reliable people to play with overtime. All of which are playing at a hotness level or above.

- I was once a nub like you dude, pretty sure I thought I was a god too but I can easily look back on earlier plays and see what my team mates were frustrated at or what I was doing wrong at the time.

uncrudable
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by vikings102 » March 22, 2016 9:01am | Report
I am not going to miss anyone on this thread that is complaining about noobs when you quit because you cannot get better

vikings102
Remarkable (25)
Quote | PM | +Rep by MaximusP » March 23, 2016 5:15am | Report
If you want to achieve better skilltier levels, simply play with a team or people with a certain level of know-how. Also use discord or team talk for a better communication. Overall it is not that difficult to get to Simply Amazing Gold or to Pinnacle of Awesome. Just don't solo rank too much.

MaximusP
Notable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved