Vainglory Forums

Why ruin everyone's favourite players?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rams92 » May 28, 2015 7:01am | Report
I got to simply amazing silver with Vox no problem. Now he's been nerfed it's ridiculous. No duribility. Before you could take on three and scare them enough to get away. Now nobody cares. Crystal power Vox is useless against heroes now. This is getting ridiculous why have you "nerfed" like half of the roster, surely that's saying something if practically ALL the heroes are "too" good. It's quite clearly that people are just crying about losing games. I understand skarf is meant to be a Mage but having him able to tank was a nice little trick. I never even played skarf but he seems practically useless now. Just like this new, slow, Vox.

Well to conclude this rant, I suggest instead of nerfing heroes so us players have to make new builds/sacrifice skill tiers. How about just giving a little boost to the heroes that aren't being chosen or performing well...
Krul
Simply Amazing soon to be Vainglorious.
Team GB

I can feel a nerf coming...

Rams92
Quote | PM | +Rep by Diminished » May 28, 2015 11:57am | Report
If you good enough,you dont rant like this. Just choose another hero to play with. Good players have more than 1 main heros

Diminished
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nictham » May 28, 2015 10:23pm | Report
I kinda understand how rams92 feel. For me, catherine is my favourite. And i just feel that the developers have completely forgotten about her... No new skin, multiple nerfs. I used to be able to win matches on a 50/50 basis... But now, its just downhill streaks of losses. Its not as easy as just dumping her and using another hero to win. I like her and tried but never took a liking to the new heros this far. Depressed!

Nictham
Quote | PM | +Rep by Nictham » May 28, 2015 10:26pm | Report
Oh yes, and her stuns arent't really working well at times, like when vox jumps, or even normal situations. It also disrupts the attack command, and she stands there doing nothing and taking hits... Im not sure if anyone else experiences this.

Nictham
Quote | PM | +Rep by JustinJr » May 28, 2015 10:29pm | Report
Diminished wrote:

If you good enough,you dont rant like this. Just choose another hero to play with. Good players have more than 1 main heros

I agree. If someone thinks the play at SA+ level play than you should have a few heroes you're able to play very well. I am/was a vox player myself and I think he was a bit to powerful. There were a few times I really should have been dead with a cp vox but could 1v3 with a team. It shouldn't be possible to build a base 3 items and do that much damage to a player/team that out farms and can possibly outplay you. Players that play the OP heroes in a patch to rank up and play nobody else probably don't deserve to be at the level they got to.
IGN: JustinJr
Server: EU
Tier: PoA

JustinJr
Notable (2)
Quote | PM | +Rep by longdongkim » May 29, 2015 4:05am | Report
I still see a bunch of people trying to Skarff it out after 1.5 but can't actually play Skaarf worth a damn.

longdongkim
Notable (13)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rams92 » May 29, 2015 4:38am | Report
Diminished wrote:

Well, I'll let you off for assuming. But obviously I didn't get to simply amazing with Vox alone.. Petal brought me high then got nerfed.. Now I'm stuck with using Krul, Taka, Ardan and ringo (off the top of my head) because the rest just aren't competitive enough. I liked crit joule.. Nerfed. Tornado petal and Adiago.. Nerfed. Also I liked vox a lot because no matter how stupid my team were at choosing items I could always bring a balance to the team, I've even tanked with Vox. Now he's untouched like the rest of the useless characters. The point isn't I've got no one to play with the point is that I can't play with my favourite characters anymore because they just get shut down.
Krul
Team GB

Rams92
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rams92 » May 29, 2015 4:40am | Report
Nictham wrote:

I kinda understand how rams92 feel. For me, catherine is my favourite. And i just feel that the developers have completely forgotten about her... No new skin, multiple nerfs. I used to be able to win matches on a 50/50 basis... But now, its just downhill streaks of losses. Its not as easy as just dumping her and using another hero to win. I like her and tried but never took a liking to the new heros this far. Depressed!

Yeah Catherine was great, now her stuns always stutter and war horn was useless, maybe with the dragon heart it may be better, but I just find myself getting shut out early game. Plus all the junglers pinging you every three seconds like they know how to support when all they play is Taka haha
Krul
Team GB

Rams92
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rams92 » May 29, 2015 4:44am | Report
JustinJr wrote:

I agree. If someone thinks the play at SA+ level play than you should have a few heroes you're able to play very well. I am/was a vox player myself and I think he was a bit to powerful. There were a few times I really should have been dead with a cp vox but could 1v3 with a team. It shouldn't be possible to build a base 3 items and do that much damage to a player/team that out farms and can possibly outplay you. Players that play the OP heroes in a patch to rank up and play nobody else probably don't deserve to be at the level they got to.

I think my words may have been misconstrued a little.. I'll always wait to decide whether to go lane jungle or support. I feel like you could still take out vox very easily when I was up against him joule stun and crit damage he's practically dead, have a good team mate game over. He wasn't that good a lot of people played him but doesn't mean he's op. People should be figuring out builds to work against the strong characters not just crying for him to be nerfed so soon, I mean like he's been changed twice now not even a chance to fit in or let people figure out how to counter him, he is the second most recent character...
Krul
Team GB

Rams92
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » May 30, 2015 11:21am | Report
You're angry that Vox can't take on 3 people at once anymore... Sorry... Something seems a little wrong with this picture. Lmao.

They have to balance out overpowered heroes... This allows the underpowered heroes that you're going on about to have a chance. Would you rather have each match consist of the same 5 heroes? Because that's really the only other alternative to having a couple of nerfs each update.

Also, do you really think the solution is to just have people "find counter builds that work"? Overpowered heroes are OP because they can't be countered easily. It's not as simple as just "making a build."
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved