Vainglory Forums

Why ruin everyone's favourite players?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by wolf_hands » May 30, 2015 5:51pm | Report
Update 1.5 is the most balanced update yet :) I see it in solo queue, and I see it while shoutcasting.

Catherine hasn't had a nerf btw :P
IGN: wolf_hands
NA Regional Community Manager for SEMC
I'm on Twitter and Twitch too!

wolf_hands
<SEMC Staff>
Remarkable (22)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Malgus23 » May 31, 2015 6:25am | Report
This Update balanced the game out. You are complaining about your OP heroes put down to mortal standards, when in reality most people are breathing sighs of relief. No more tanky skaarf no more 1v3 Voxs. All it did was balance the game out. Y'all just played the OP heroes. Now heroes who didn't get buffed are the new meta because the OP skaarf and Vox were removed. WP Taka is awesome now.

Malgus23
<Editor>
Notable (5)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rams92 » June 2, 2015 4:19am | Report
Malgus23 wrote:

This Update balanced the game out. You are complaining about your OP heroes put down to mortal standards, when in reality most people are breathing sighs of relief. No more tanky skaarf no more 1v3 Voxs. All it did was balance the game out. Y'all just played the OP heroes. Now heroes who didn't get buffed are the new meta because the OP skaarf and Vox were removed. WP Taka is awesome now.

Well maybe you guys can't take on the old vox but I could have, a tricky stun and he was dead he was still a sniper... Tanky skarf was great to have on your team never used him never had trouble against him regardless of his build (too much trouble to say he needs a nerf). WP Taka was always good and very effective he's an assassin you should be using him like one not running up with your crowded team then crying when vox punishes you all for clumping together like idiots.
Krul
Simply Amazing soon to be Vainglorious.
Team GB

I can feel a nerf coming...

Rams92
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rams92 » June 2, 2015 4:21am | Report
Bootylicious wrote:

You're angry that Vox can't take on 3 people at once anymore... Sorry... Something seems a little wrong with this picture. Lmao.

They have to balance out overpowered heroes... This allows the underpowered heroes that you're going on about to have a chance. Would you rather have each match consist of the same 5 heroes? Because that's really the only other alternative to having a couple of nerfs each update.

Also, do you really think the solution is to just have people "find counter builds that work"? Overpowered heroes are OP because they can't be countered easily. It's not as simple as just "making a build."

Well maybe not for you. I never found trouble handling vox whatever hero I had chosen. Or skarf for that matter. You losers just aren't bred to be winners. You know what he's good at and you know where he's weak so punish him for making mistakes instead of crying that he's op. Now he's useless. Pathetic probably why you can relate to him 👌🏼👍🏼😇.
Krul
Team GB

Rams92
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rams92 » June 2, 2015 4:24am | Report
In about a week I will see you lot complaining about different heroes being OP so hold it down.
Krul
Team GB

Rams92
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rams92 » June 2, 2015 4:26am | Report
wolf_hands wrote:

Update 1.5 is the most balanced update yet :) I see it in solo queue, and I see it while shoutcasting.

Catherine hasn't had a nerf btw :P

I've just noticed that her stuns stutter and don't connect sometimes 😩

Maybe Ardan and fortress are such good supports it makes her look bad 😝
Krul
Team GB

Rams92
Quote | PM | +Rep by Bootylicious » June 2, 2015 12:41pm | Report
Rams92 wrote:

Well maybe not for you. I never found trouble handling vox whatever hero I had chosen. Or skarf for that matter. You losers just aren't bred to be winners. You know what he's good at and you know where he's weak so punish him for making mistakes instead of crying that he's op. Now he's useless. Pathetic probably why you can relate to him 👌🏼👍🏼😇.

You're joking, right? People don't automatically agree with your rant, so you label us as useless, losers, and pathetic? Really mature bud. We're in the same tier by the way, so I'm not sure how you could say all this.
I never had trouble handling him either, and I still use Vox quite frequently; if you can't figure out how to use him now, that says something about you more than us. You can't deny the fact that every match had the same characters over and over again because of their advantages. Not everybody wants to bandwagon the OP stuff; it's a matter of preference and that's something you should realize before acting hard on a forum.
It's just a game, chill out and get over it.
Skill tier- usually floating around in simply amazing
Server- NA
I can play any position. Add me for a match!

Bootylicious
Notable (18)
Quote | PM | +Rep by Dadderz » June 2, 2015 2:09pm | Report
"It's quite clearly that people are just crying about losing games"

I think you said it best in your initial post, maybe you should go read it, reflect, and realize you are complaining about yourself.
Name: Dadders
Lvl: 9
Wins: 944
Main character: Celeste Joule
Alt characters(jungle): Taka, Koshka, Catherine, Joule
Alt characters(lane): Ringo, Adagio, & Catherine, Joule, Celeste
practicing: Ardan & SAW

Dadderz
Notable (3)
Quote | PM | +Rep by KingKush » June 2, 2015 6:48pm | Report
Bootylicious wrote:

You're angry that Vox can't take on 3 people at once anymore... Sorry... Something seems a little wrong with this picture. Lmao.

They have to balance out overpowered heroes... This allows the underpowered heroes that you're going on about to have a chance. Would you rather have each match consist of the same 5 heroes? Because that's really the only other alternative to having a couple of nerfs each update.

Also, do you really think the solution is to just have people "find counter builds that work"? Overpowered heroes are OP because they can't be countered easily. It's not as simple as just "making a build."

thank you sooooo much

KingKush
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rams92 » June 8, 2015 5:47pm | Report
Dadderz wrote:

"It's quite clearly that people are just crying about losing games"

I think you said it best in your initial post, maybe you should go read it, reflect, and realize you are complaining about yourself.

Oh without a doubt I'm crying bro.
Krul
Team GB

Rams92

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved