Vainglory Forums

Why ruin everyone's favourite players?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on VaingloryFire.
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rams92 » June 8, 2015 5:51pm | Report
Bootylicious wrote:

You're joking, right? People don't automatically agree with your rant, so you label us as useless, losers, and pathetic? Really mature bud. We're in the same tier by the way, so I'm not sure how you could say all this.
I never had trouble handling him either, and I still use Vox quite frequently; if you can't figure out how to use him now, that says something about you more than us. You can't deny the fact that every match had the same characters over and over again because of their advantages. Not everybody wants to bandwagon the OP stuff; it's a matter of preference and that's something you should realize before acting hard on a forum.
It's just a game, chill out and get over it.

Interpret it how you will, technically never called you pathetic or useless.. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Now the two fav heroes have practically been dropped from teams and aren't used any more... I see taka every match... I chose koshka just to switch it up now.
Krul
Simply Amazing soon to be Vainglorious.
Team GB

I can feel a nerf coming...

Rams92
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rams92 » June 8, 2015 5:51pm | Report
Bootylicious wrote:

You're joking, right? People don't automatically agree with your rant, so you label us as useless, losers, and pathetic? Really mature bud. We're in the same tier by the way, so I'm not sure how you could say all this.
I never had trouble handling him either, and I still use Vox quite frequently; if you can't figure out how to use him now, that says something about you more than us. You can't deny the fact that every match had the same characters over and over again because of their advantages. Not everybody wants to bandwagon the OP stuff; it's a matter of preference and that's something you should realize before acting hard on a forum.
It's just a game, chill out and get over it.

Interpret it how you will, technically never called you pathetic or useless.. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Now the two fav heroes have practically been dropped from teams and aren't used any more... I see taka every match... I chose koshka just to switch it up now.
Krul
Team GB

Rams92
Quote | PM | +Rep by Rams92 » June 8, 2015 6:20pm | Report
Dadderz wrote:

"It's quite clearly that people are just crying about losing games"

I think you said it best in your initial post, maybe you should go read it, reflect, and realize you are complaining about yourself.

How did you get all those cool things in your sig?
Krul
Team GB

Rams92

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

VaingloryFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new hero, or fine tune your favorite VG hero’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 VaingloryFire | All Rights Reserved